ADVERTISEMENT

Does your wife fart in front of you?

Kinda went all-in keying Never Surprised in exactas, so I’m in pretty good shape now.

Gonna key Baby Yoda as well, though he seems like a wise-guy horse, and I really like Speak Easy in the big one.
I had a decent day, got hurt by 3 horses that scratched.

As usual Pletcher had a big day on FOY day. Won 4 races and had a 2nd and 3rd. ( 4 wins) [9.60, 10.20, 3.20, 7.20]

Chad Brown won a dirt race, and of course he won the filly turf race. (2 wins) [6.20, 6.20]

Yates won his sprint race and paid [20.20], Maker won his multiple entry race and paid [24.00]. (2 wins)

Danner and Delgado didn't do anything at 40/1 ish. Not a huge surprise.

I really wanted to play that Gennaro Garcia horse at OP at about 40/1 but he scratched. Watch out for this one, similar pattern to the horse he won with last week that paid $ 130.00 to win.

There were 14 races and I didn't bet 3 of them so I hit 8 winners in the 11 races overall.

Last edited:
do farts stink in space?
In the vacuum of outer space, where there's no atmosphere, smells wouldn't propagate in the same way they do on Earth. On a space mission, smells wouldn't diffuse in the air because there's no air to carry the odor molecules.

However, if an astronaut were to fart inside a spacecraft or space suit, the smell might still be noticeable in the immediate vicinity because there would be a small concentration of odor molecules released. Additionally, the astronauts' enclosed environment would likely have air circulation systems that could potentially carry and filter out the odor.

• Love
Reactions: huntered
In the vacuum of outer space, where there's no atmosphere, smells wouldn't propagate in the same way they do on Earth. On a space mission, smells wouldn't diffuse in the air because there's no air to carry the odor molecules.

However, if an astronaut were to fart inside a spacecraft or space suit, the smell might still be noticeable in the immediate vicinity because there would be a small concentration of odor molecules released. Additionally, the astronauts' enclosed environment would likely have air circulation systems that could potentially carry and filter out the odor.
How about stinky pussy? Is that smell so pungent that it exists in space?

do farts stink in space?

Star Trek Bones GIF

• Haha
Reactions: huntered

Thats accurate, however you didn't address the gamma radiation one might experience if the fart were fueled by taco bell.

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT