ADVERTISEMENT

Does your wife fart in front of you?

My girlfriend clogged the toilet and left it. I had to get up at 3AM to take a piss and had to unclog it. Pretty disgusting not gonna lie definitely ruins any sex drive
Amen!!!

Years ago we had a sand VB team over at some bar in Omaha, it was a blast. One year, we needed to get some new players and ended up with this one girl. One night before we started she left and came from like 5 minutes later...she goes "I feel better now, I had to take a shit before we started" she laughed but she was serious and to this day, we still talk about how nasty that was.

• Haha
Reactions: donahues17
No my wife doesn’t, but _king_kong’s wife does. In fact she did it last night and I gave her a hard pinch on the ass and told her not to do it again. I said, “You do that again and I’m going to pull out and ram it in your ass”, not two seconds later she did it again. So I pulled it out and rammed it in her ass. It just dawned on me that she didn’t take it as a threat and decided to take me up on the offer. Any way, after I finished I pulled out and wiped it off on kong’s pillow.
IBTL

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
No my wife doesn’t, but _king_kong’s wife does. In fact she did it last night and I gave her a hard pinch on the ass and told her not to do it again. I said, “You do that again and I’m going to pull out and ram it in your ass”, not two seconds later she did it again. So I pulled it out and rammed it in her ass. It just dawned on me that she didn’t take it as a threat and decided to take me up on the offer. Any way, after I finished I pulled out and wiped it off on kong’s pillow.
Wow! Is this a true story?

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

Interesting, you and @king_kong_ must really close friends

I was subbing in a 3rd grade classroom this week to help a school out and boy howdy, can a few of those kids let some dandy's! You could hear some of them but smell all of them! When I was across the room and heard a girl schreek, I knew what was going on.

I was subbing in a 3rd grade classroom this week to help a school out and boy howdy, can a few of those kids let some dandy's! You could hear some of them but smell all of them! When I was across the room and heard a girl schreek, I knew what was going on.
Was it before or after school lunch 🤔 😅

She does not and I do not. Some of our friends think it is absurd. I don't. We have been married 17yrs and together 20. We still have incredible sex at least twice a week. Not saying that not farting in front of each other is THE reason... but I am confident it is a reason.

Heck, I'd be laughing at this even if you were making fun of me. Well done.
OT: If you're playing GP today with the FOY stakes, here is a brief history of the last 3 years:

Pletcher even stronger than normal;
Jorge Delgado has his barn ready to roll on past FOY days;
Kelsey Danner very tough in Maiden races;
Michael Maker is dangerous in quality races where he has multiple entries;
Michael Yates very dangerous in sprints, usually at huge prices;
Chad Brown has been lights out in virtually all F & M races over the last 3 years, obviously points them for this meet.

Disclaimer: I haven't even handicapped the card yet, just relaying past results over the last 3 years.
Good luck

Reactions: Streamer15
OT: If you're playing GP today with the FOY stakes, here is a brief history of the last 3 years:

Pletcher even stronger than normal;
Jorge Delgado has his barn ready to roll on past FOY days;
Kelsey Danner very tough in Maiden races;
Michael Maker is dangerous in quality races where he has multiple entries;
Michael Yates very dangerous in sprints, usually at huge prices;
Chad Brown has been lights out in virtually all F & M races over the last 3 years, obviously points them for this meet.

Disclaimer: I haven't even handicapped the card yet, just relaying past results over the last 3 years.
Good luck
Kinda went all-in keying Never Surprised in exactas, so I’m in pretty good shape now.

Gonna key Baby Yoda as well, though he seems like a wise-guy horse, and I really like Speak Easy in the big one.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
She does not and I do not. Some of our friends think it is absurd. I don't. We have been married 17yrs and together 20. We still have incredible sex at least twice a week. Not saying that not farting in front of each other is THE reason... but I am confident it is a reason.

Twice a week?

13e.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT