ADVERTISEMENT

I predict the B1G will dominate the SEC and all the rest in the 2030's and maybe into the 2040's. similar to the SEC domination over all or CFB for almost 25yrs now. I don't think the B1G will be quite as dominant as the SEC has been though.. It will begin in the late 20's (hopefully this last year was a begining).

Demographics are starting to change again, all over the US. The B1G is now nationwide, coast to coast. If they can somehow snag ND and FSU that be huge. It also doesn't hurt that the B1G has the best tv deal. I think that great HS athletes all over the country are going to want to play in the B1G. It's all going to be great for our Huskers, I really hope Rhule sticks around for at least 10-12 years. That's if he's successful, & I think he will be.

Just an opinion & a fun prediction.

LSU & SC fans don't either, but they both have their own issues. I hate the Iowa Women's coach much more than CC. It must be a prerequisite for Iowa Basketball coaches to be the whiniest people on the planet. Both Fran and the womens coach are ridiculous. I imagine even Iowa fans get tired of watching them constantly bitch.
Fran, sure. Especially, since he hasn’t won anything. Bluder? That seems like a strange accusation. My guess is that this board and Twitter algorithms drive whatever hate you’ve got for her. She is amazing for women’s basketball and has been constant on messaging to grow the sport.

The same goes for CC. You don’t see the stuff she does and says off the court. I wish she stopped whining but it pales in comparison to the ambassador for the sport in interviews and post game with the younger generation.

I was talking about all championships, conference and national. In which we have a lot more. But congrats on achieving something I guess…
Can I see a source? I know you don't have one. You made a claim and it wasn't true. Own up to it. You have no idea how many conference championships Iowa has won. You're just throwing stuff out there to deflect.

A shocking statistic

Since the last time Neb had a winning season and played in a bowl game - the Oakland A’s (the most incompetent franchise in all of sports - outside of Neb) have had 4 winning seasons and were in the playoffs 3 times.
My stalker and admirer just recreated a new screen name..

What the number up too?

Reactions: Streamer15
A shocking statistic

Since the last time Neb had a winning season and played in a bowl game - the Oakland A’s (the most incompetent franchise in all of sports - outside of Neb) have had 4 winning seasons and were in the playoffs 3 times.
And Iowa still has never won anything of significance. Lol at Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT