ADVERTISEMENT

They don’t want us to talk women’s volleyball but they really wanna talk women’s basketball. Weird. Their world comes crashing down next year
From this point forward their school’s nickname is Clarkeyes, that’s the only thing they‘ll ever be known for.

Reactions: Streamer15
Should have never called that time out before the end of regulation should’ve won it right there.
Yeah if you feel you need to draw up a play, call the timeout early in the possession instead of with under :10 left. Really only forced Iowa to D up for about 5 seconds, which most teams can do.

Last edited:
Sorry, I like her. No tattoos, no gigantic eyelashes. No, I don't think she's gorgeous, but she's athletic and nice enough looking. And most importantly she lets her abilities on the court do the talking for her. No obnoxious comments on or off the court. A good role model for young women today. And she IS a woman.
I could be wrong, but I believe the ksu fan that lives here found a picture of CC where it appears a testicle is hanging out of "her" shorts. Allegedly...

Poor you. Reduced to white knighting on the other team's board.

You still making up stories about your daughter in law? I always enjoyed those tales you'd tell on the open board.
Always reaffirming those racist beliefs huh? And it’s interesting that I made your pathetic open board interesting. I was a nice break from all the hate speech posted daily.

Always reaffirming those racist beliefs huh? And it’s interesting that I made your pathetic open board interesting. I was a nice break from all the hate speech posted daily.
We've been down this road, it's not really possible for me to be a racist, that's why I laughed at your made up stories. Go ahead and delete your account again.

Man, I find her to be 100% repulsive. Even if she can divide by zero, like Chuck Norris. Yuck.

To her credit, she’ll be playing in front of dozens in WNBA action before long. 👍
LOL. - while Clark was busy dropping 30 on you after half time your star players were busy turning the ball over with the game on the line (Jizz Shelley), not blocking out on a free throw (Markowski), putting up weak ass shots that get blocked by the smallest player on the court (your freshman of the year) and heaving up airballs on game winning attempts.

Not to mention during crunch time your sideline, rather than being focused on winning was too busy choreographing dance routines and acting like punks

Iowa tried time and time again to gift you a big ten championship and when it came down to it everyone of your players folded like origami.

It reminds me of the time when, due to the top 2 teams being ineligible, your football team got to play the 3rd place team in the other division and they proceeded to hang 70 on you

LOL. - while Clark was busy dropping 30 on you after half time your star players were busy turning the ball over with the game on the line (Jizz Shelley), not blocking out on a free throw (Markowski), putting up weak ass shots that get blocked by the smallest player on the court (your freshman of the year) and heaving up airballs on game winning attempts.

Not to mention during crunch time your sideline, rather than being focused on winning was too busy choreographing dance routines and acting like punks

Iowa tried time and time again to gift you a big ten championship and when it came down to it everyone of your players folded like origami.

It reminds me of the time when, due to the top 2 teams being ineligible, your football team got to play the 3rd place team in the other division and they proceeded to hang 70 on you

Big-Ern.gif

Douche bags back bragging about women championship..

By the way Ohio St was the conference champions..
Iowans not understanding they are making themselves the joke. I feel immature, but I love these threads and their comments.

The entire country hates Laettner. Only Nebraska and ISU fans hate on CC.
LSU & SC fans don't either, but they both have their own issues. I hate the Iowa Women's coach much more than CC. It must be a prerequisite for Iowa Basketball coaches to be the whiniest people on the planet. Both Fran and the womens coach are ridiculous. I imagine even Iowa fans get tired of watching them constantly bitch.

The entire country hates Laettner. Only Nebraska and ISU fans hate on CC.
I don’t hate her, but saying she the all time scorer in college basketball is idiotic when the rules are different now compared to 54 years ago and they play by Women’s rules with a smaller ball.

NCAA has it right there two separate sports..Men don’t get the ball at half court in college basketball after a timeout, they and they don’t get a extra time out after the 1st half and second half..

Last edited:
Ok. We agree.

I watched South Carolina and LSU highlights from the weekend . Pray you don’t have to meet either team because both will do despicable prison-like things to you. It will be ugly.

I watched South Carolina and LSU highlights from the weekend . Pray you don’t have to meet either team because both will do despicable prison-like things to you. It will be ugly.
We heard that last year with South Carolina. While I think they would be us they aren't that much better.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Sorry, I like her. No tattoos, no gigantic eyelashes. No, I don't think she's gorgeous, but she's athletic and nice enough looking. And most importantly she lets her abilities on the court do the talking for her. No obnoxious comments on or off the court. A good role model for young women today. And she IS a woman.
I am not sure what her looks have to do with being a good basketball player.

We heard that last year with South Carolina. While I think they would be us they aren't that much better.
They have people willing to come out of the stands to fight you.

I was talking about all championships, conference and national. In which we have a lot more. But congrats on achieving something I guess…
That site is all malarkey when it claims football titles and only a nincompoop would believe such rubbish.

Reactions: V-Doub
That site is all malarkey when it claims football titles and only a nincompoop would believe such rubbish.

I didn’t bother looking at the herky’s link. But if it says those losers have 5 national championships in football…🤣 Well then that website isn’t worth 1s and 0s used to create it. And color me shocked that a herky would use fake statistics to back their argument.

Money is not repulsive. I'm assuming OP is saying she's unattractive. Welp, if she don't end up with the McCaffery kid, or even if he's just a cover, she will get the stud of her liking because she is getting paid by way of endorsements and overseas play.

I could be wrong, but I believe the ksu fan that lives here found a picture of CC where it appears a testicle is hanging out of "her" shorts. Allegedly...
Hearing now that CC delayed the press conference because she was strutting around the locker room helicoptering. Apparently that’s not B1G protocol.

Reactions: scarletred
Money is not repulsive. I'm assuming OP is saying she's unattractive. Welp, if she don't end up with the McCaffery kid, or even if he's just a cover, she will get the stud of her liking because she is getting paid by way of endorsements and overseas play.
60 year old men labeling a 22 year old woman as “repulsive” is repulsive.

LSU & SC fans don't either, but they both have their own issues. I hate the Iowa Women's coach much more than CC. It must be a prerequisite for Iowa Basketball coaches to be the whiniest people on the planet. Both Fran and the womens coach are ridiculous. I imagine even Iowa fans get tired of watching them constantly bitch.
More projecting by the white guy from Nebraska about fans of LSU and SC.

Dude. You created an account to talk trash about girls basketball... on ANOTHER TEAM'S BOARD!

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT