ADVERTISEMENT

Lol, Iowa fans first instinct is to go to opponents message board to passive-aggressively deter any credit from said opponent. foh inbred trash
You are just so easy to trigger. And to call someone repulsive cause she’s a good basketball player is pretty repulsive.

Reactions: cecilB
You are just so easy to trigger. And to call someone repulsive cause she’s a good basketball player is pretty repulsive.
Her skillz aren’t repulsive. It’s everything else. I would add that it’s JMO … but I don’t think it is.😀

Reactions: Antwill
Poor you. Reduced to white knighting on the other team's board.

You still making up stories about your daughter in law? I always enjoyed those tales you'd tell on the open board.

Sorry, I like her. No tattoos, no gigantic eyelashes. No, I don't think she's gorgeous, but she's athletic and nice enough looking. And most importantly she lets her abilities on the court do the talking for her. No obnoxious comments on or off the court. A good role model for young women today. And she IS a woman.

Nebraska sucks.
What a moron. Iowa rallied to beat Nebraska in OT. Iowa fans then say Nebraska sucks. So Iowa is just barely above sucking. One thing I’ve learned is Iowa fans can low intelligence. Default to saying things about the state of Nebraska when Iowa is just pretty much the same, actually has less to offer than Nebraska.

Reactions: zrob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT