ADVERTISEMENT

Coward Playcalling in Regulation

I could've went to bed after we SETTLED for a fricken field goal at the end of regulation. We all knew the outcome was sealed! Never coach scared to win!!

After Purdy’s long run, I thought UW was on the ropes and there was a chance to go for the win without doing anything too risky. Instead, NU decided it would be horrible to score with any time left on the clock. Why are teams so damned afraid of scoring in the siutuation? Patrick Mahomes is not on the other sideline.

After Purdy’s long run, I thought UW was on the ropes and there was a chance to go for the win without doing anything too risky. Instead, NU decided it would be horrible to score with any time left on the clock. Why are teams so damned afraid of scoring in the siutuation? Patrick Mahomes is not on the other sideline.
I turned to my dad and literally said “WHY AREN’T WE TRYING TO SCORE? #8 ISN’T PATRICK MAHOMES!!!”

I’m disgusted.

This is how I felt as well. There was enough time to keep pressing the advantage. Something good could have happened. But Rhule chose to play for OT. Not happy about it, but the way we’ve been playing, I get it.

Not a fan of the playcalling at the end of regulation. Purdy and Johnson were picking up yards. We had timeouts. Utilize them and go for the TD.

Well, our QB room looks better after watching Purdy tonight.

Not a fan of the playcalling at the end of regulation. Purdy and Johnson were picking up yards. We had timeouts. Utilize them and go for the TD.

Well, our QB room looks better after watching Purdy tonight.
Too bad our coaching room doesn’t look better after watching tonight

Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT