ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 title or win in tourney?

I love all Husker sports. I'll watch some CBB games during March madness. I don't watch NBA or MLB. I'll watch 4 hours of the NFL draft before watching golf, NBA or NASCAR. All football. NFL and CFB. All the time if I could.
Pro basketball blows till the Finals…

Pro basketball blows till the Finals…
I haven't watched NBA since Jordan retired. Back when they played D. Great rivalries. Celtics-Lakers, Bulls Pistons. Back when you drove the lane on the Bad Boys of Detroit you felt it for a week. Too many Primadonna's and players I can't stand like Lebron to care anymore.

If you don't pick a dance win you are a dong master.

MM is amazing...that is why Trev (smart move) got them to D1...a UNO win as a 14 seed in the first round would have the bars and town talking and packed.

If the Huskers play on a Friday, then Thursday is a day where all Husker fans are talking about MM...then the game on Friday...then if they win...you have all day Saturday to watch other games and think about the Husker game!

If you don't pick a dance win you are a dong master.

MM is amazing...that is why Trev (smart move) got them to D1...a UNO win as a 14 seed in the first round would have the bars and town talking and packed.

If the Huskers play on a Friday, then Thursday is a day where all Husker fans are talking about MM...then the game on Friday...then if they win...you have all day Saturday to watch other games and think about the Husker game!
Hopefully Nebraska and Creighton play on separate days

I haven't watched NBA since Jordan retired. Back when they played D. Great rivalries. Celtics-Lakers, Bulls Pistons. Back when you drove the lane on the Bad Boys of Detroit you felt it for a week. Too many Primadonna's and players I can't stand like Lebron to care anymore.
I almost never watch an NBA game. It's just so different from what it was. Flopping everywhere like soccer.

I do like to watch Jokic. (sp) Guy is so amazing and no one has an answer for him. Plus so humble. Rare to see these days especially in the NBA.

We're the only P5 school to have never won an NCAA tournament game (0-7). So B10, Pac12, Big12, ACC and SEC. I'm not sure if they include the Big East as well but I don't think so.
Pretty sure every team in the Big East has won a NCAA tournament game..

Definitely a Tournament win... But I'd still be really happy to win the tourney & be conference champs, along with a tourney bid. Not a bad consolation.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT