ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Rhule Is a Coward and a Fraud

Glad to eat crow on this post if we are bowl eligible for the first time in eight years.

The decision making in the final minutes of both the Maryland and Wisconsin games are still baffling. I will digress though till the start of the season.
I think the B1G comes down to the OSU vs Oregon game in 2024 but I honestly think that Nebraska has a decent shot at finishing in the top 4 or 5 and a decent Bowl

I think the B1G comes down to the OSU vs Oregon game in 2024 but I honestly think that Nebraska has a decent shot at finishing in the top 4 or 5 and a decent Bowl
I see OSU winning the BIG, not 100% sold on Oregon. As much as I like to hate on the BIG, Oregon is going to find out that you can’t just outscore teams you have to win up front. I want to see how they respond to a low scoring rock fight against NW or Illinois.

In regards to NU they need to win the first six or seven to say they’ve turned a corner.

Glad to eat crow on this post if we are bowl eligible for the first time in eight years.

The decision making in the final minutes of both the Maryland and Wisconsin games are still baffling. I will digress though till the start of the season.
don't forget the minnesota and iowa games

calling a guy out for fumbling then handing him the ball to salt the game away sure was something

challenging for half a yard after a 5 yard penalty is called in the 2nd half of a close game when timeouts are most valuable just one of several strange choices in the finale

Rhule needs to get better right alongside his players

calling a guy out for fumbling then handing him the ball to salt the game away sure was something

challenging for half a yard after a 5 yard penalty is called in the 2nd half of a close game when timeouts are most valuable just one of several strange choices in the finale

Hopefully the upgrade in talent will help any shortcomings.

Reactions: king_kong_
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Ah, back from limbo and back on the “preacher Rhule” Debbie Downer bus. Good to know exilé didn’t change you

I see OSU winning the BIG, not 100% sold on Oregon. As much as I like to hate on the BIG, Oregon is going to find out that you can’t just outscore teams you have to win up front. I want to see how they respond to a low scoring rock fight against NW or Illinois.

In regards to NU they need to win the first six or seven to say they’ve turned a corner.
As far as Oregon goes, I am not sure Oregon under Lanning is anything like a win by outscoring teams. Their defense gave up 16.5 ppg, which ranked like 9th nationally and they played in a league that is known for having a bunch of teams with somewhat prolific offenses.

They will have athletes that teams like Northwestern and Illinois won't have, especially on defense. I expect them to be just fine in the Big Ten, for as long as Lanning is in Eugene.

As far as Oregon goes, I am not sure Oregon under Lanning is anything like a win by outscoring teams. Their defense gave up 16.5 ppg, which ranked like 9th nationally and they played in a league that is known for having a bunch of teams with somewhat prolific offenses.

They will have athletes that teams like Northwestern and Illinois won't have, especially on defense. I expect them to be just fine in the Big Ten, for as long as Lanning is in Eugene.
Oregon’s one of very few teams recently to have gone into Columbus and beat ohiost

And that was during a relative down year for them

Reactions: Huskers123456

With the 12-team Playoff in 2024, I see OSU, Oregon and possibly PSU as B1G teams in. I think Michigan loses way too much on offense and is in for a slide over the next few years.....sort of like their NC slide after 1997. Can't stand Harbaugh, but the guy was the best in the conference.

This is the year that Nebraska and Rhule needs to take that big jump ahead. The new Playoff format opens up the door for many teams

Didn't they end up with the 16th ranked class? Lots of good vibes on the recruiting front including grabbing a 5 star QB and you can already see the "Nebraska will take the next big step.." articles. He also says the right things in front of the cameras. It's all offseason victories....get some W's and it'll be great.

Reactions: king_kong_
I think it's a little early to necro threads to make people eat crow when in Rhule's own words, they are still 5-7 until the new season starts.

If Nebraska ends up with a winning record this year and goes to a bowl game, that'd be the time to necro old threads like this.

I think it's a little early to necro threads to make people eat crow when in Rhule's own words, they are still 5-7 until the new season starts.

If Nebraska ends up with a winning record this year and goes to a bowl game, that'd be the time to necro old threads like this.
The thread title is hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT