ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba

We don’t have a viable backup. Whip isn’t going to run option. We hired a pass first OC. It’s not like whip can just magically know and call spread option

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
We don’t have anything to even lose. Like fvck it lose by 100 points but if I was Logan, h berg, Masker, and the WR’s I’d leave the team. Just give SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT. Who cares we’re about to get our asses kicked anyways. At least the defense is trying.

We don’t have a viable backup. Whip isn’t going to run option. We hired a pass first OC. It’s not like whip can just magically know and call spread option

The problem with your statement is that Smothers is a better passer than Purdy. There is no reason for this kid to be playing other than Whipple is a dumb ass and Mickey doesn't have the balls to tell him who to play.

Smothers is under weather and may not play today @ all now. Thus the reason is came out late for warm-ups.....

I have two drives of evidence last week which were better drives than Purdy has put together in 8 quarters of play.

Before you come back with, we scored 10 points on our first two drives against Minnesota with Purdy, go back and watch the tape.
Purdy made ZERO impressive throws on those drives.
Chubba ****in sucks. Anyone is better. Put trey in Wildcat and we get more yards

We are also leading time of possession

everything you Whipple/Mickey haters said they couldn’t do, they’re doing

hate to see it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT