ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking...Aaron Rogers is pretty good.

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Gawd I want to see him fail in an epic way and he keeps letting me down!!!!!

I don't see anyone outside of T.B. beating them in the NFC. That inc. The Rams and Cards.

Reactions: barney44
Gawd I want to see him fail in an epic way and he keeps letting me down!!!!!

I don't see anyone outside of T.B. beating them in the NFC. That inc. The Rams and Cards.
Hell, they already beat the Rams and Cards so I see no reason to believe that they couldn't do so again.

There are things Rodgers can do that Tom cannot. The ability to throw on the run and accurately is unmatched

There are things Brady does that Aaron cannot. His ability to win Super Bowls is unmatched

~nfm

There are things Rodgers can do that Tom cannot. The ability to throw on the run and accurately is unmatched

talent is different than best. If you want to say rodgers is the most talented qb of all time…you have an argument. Brady is the best qb of all time and it isn’t even close. Brady’s game management, consistency, and “clutch factor” are unmatched. Put rodgers on every team Brady has been on, and Rodgers wouldn’t have Brady’s level of success. There’s more to being great than what the average fan notices when you’re watching.

Pretty much everyone outside of the Tampa Bay fanbase would take him.
He may rub some the wrong way but the guy is a stone cold killer and leader and makes throws that aren't possible. You take him off the Packers they aren't even a playoff team. Managment better kiss his ass and offer him a 4 or 5 year 200 million dollar deal. If he leaves so does Davante. Gotta keep both.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78

How many super bowls in a row would Rogers have to win to meet Brady's total?

Rogers is a beast and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Super Bowl this year

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT