ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

So, they cancelled the K State game today. I mean, can you try to reschedule it?
I mean I know Kansas City/Miami NFL game was in the worst weather I can remember. College Baseball midweek game does feel 100% necessary in shitty weather like this. Baseball is not meant to be played in freezing temps

I don't want to jinx us, but we are now 19-5 on the season. 16-2 in our last 18 and have won 9 straight. Currently 9th in RPI. When will we see a top 25 ranking? I see Oklahoma and Kansas St. are in the top 25.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I don't want to jinx us, but we are now 19-5 on the season. 16-2 in our last 18 and have won 9 straight. Currently 9th in RPI. When will we see a top 25 ranking? I see Oklahoma and Kansas St. are in the top 25.

full

Blew the lead, now in extras. Northwestern not that great, this is why Nebraska remains on the fringe of the top 25. Beating a bunch of quad 3 and 4 teams, meh. Beats losing to them, but needed that KSU game to get played.

Blew the lead, now in extras. Northwestern not that great, this is why Nebraska remains on the fringe of the top 25. Beating a bunch of quad 3 and 4 teams, meh. Beats losing to them, but needed that KSU game to get played.
Nebraska is 12-4 against quad 2 teams and is #11 in rpi. Try pulling your head out of your ass prior to posting next time

Has there been a single game this season that you haven’t pissed and moaned about? No team is going to lead for all 9 innings of every game. So you’re in luck - lots of windows for bitching!

We need to come back in this one. Down 5-0 to Creighton. Top of the 5th. Need to get going now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT