ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Anyone that's around a lot of HS/College baseball knows that you see a ton of dooshy behavior these days. Honestly, the shit-talking and antics just wear me out.
That’s what happens when you stop allowing players to police the game themselves

Pitcher pops off like that and their best hitter wears mid-90s the next inning he won’t do it anymore
I agree, but the problem is just like in the major leagues.it doesn’t stop with I hit your guy You hit my guy. It turns into a bean ball war and it extends through the year when teams play each other again. In the old days if you did something like this the next inning it was taken care of and that was the end of it .

Reactions: king_kong_
I agree, but the problem is just like in the major leagues.it doesn’t stop with I hit your guy You hit my guy. It turns into a bean ball war and it extends through the year when teams play each other again. In the old days if you did something like this the next inning it was taken care of and that was the end of it .
If/when it comes to that the teams fight and then it’s over

We should get travel reimbursement equivalent to %of games not played if they're unwilling to try to accommodate game times

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT