ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

I think they need to start taking the mid week games seriously, compete hard all the time. They did this last year too
Those midweek games are hard to gauge, creighton and other schools have a lot of pitchers pitch where as Nebraska goes with one guy, the problem tonight Nebraska started will Walsh but he threw way too much on Sunday it didn’t work out for Nebraska, I’d rather see a yearly weekend series with creighton instead of these midweek games so they actually have to stick with a starter longer than one or two innings

At the park again today. Zero hits entering the bottom of the 5th. We proceed to get 6 runs off 7 hits. GBR.
How windy is it? On tv doesn't look too bad....yet.

40 mph+ in dry s central Nebraska

I think they need to start taking the mid week games seriously, compete hard all the time. They did this last year too
NU is 3-2 in midweek games with the K-St game being canceled..

Let’s wait and see how they do against Kansas and Creighton the next two weeks before we start the not taking midweek games seriously..

We are getting spanked by Kansas now 11-5. I swear every time this team cracks the top 25, they think they made the world series already. So frustrating.
Huskers have stormed back with a 5 spot in the top of the 6th Jayhawks lead 11 - 10

Here's an idea 💡 cancel midweek games if we don't take them serious.

Maybe trying to build depth and everyone else gives us their best and then loses their weekend I don't know. But getting old letting our ankle biters win 1 from us most of the time

Reactions: Zeke2005
It’s seems like Bolt and mid week games just don’t mix. Will be interesting with new AD what his expectation is for Bolt and this program.
Pitching depth. Championship baseball teams will ALWAYS come down to pitching depth.

....and timely hitting.....did I mention timely hitting?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT