ADVERTISEMENT

Benning Says Nebraska Needs To Accept They Are A Developmental Program

Wisconsin and Nebraska are the two biggest football brands in the Big10 west, keep tugging on Superman’s cape if you must.

Congrats, I guess?

fif-swa.jpg

Chase Brown of Illinois was a 3 star recruit. Burt knows what a developmental program is, and knows how to win the the B1G.

And people thought this was crazy. And people watched that entitled coach of low morals, and watched the players reflect their coach, and still are in denial.

• Haha
Reactions: IowaTaterHead
Iowa fans ever wonder why the football gods hate them?? I guess they don’t care and that’s why they embrace their assholery…..karmas a beeotch.
Thank you for posting. I'll make sure this gets where it needs to go on the SoundOff board every time you like spam with your multiple handles, including racially offensive handles, along with whatever new ones you come up with. Don't need to worry about you hiding all your profiles from being reported now that you're posting.......

Good day to you, sir! :)

Thank you for posting. I'll make sure this gets where it needs to go on the SoundOff board every time you like spam with your multiple handles, including racially offensive handles, along with whatever new ones you come up with. Don't need to worry about you hiding all your profiles from being reported now that you're posting.......

Good day to you, sir! :)
Iowa fan is going to tell mom I hurt their feelings…..Mommy come help me, I picked on the Nebraska fans and they picked back and now my feelings are hurt. Iowa fans are such pvssies.

Iowa fan is going to tell mom I hurt their feelings…..Mommy come help me, I picked on the Nebraska fans and they picked back and now my feelings are hurt. Iowa fans are such pvssies.
I really wish you'd stop talking smack to Iowa fans when you know NE would kill to have a program remotely as good as Iowa's right now. It's a terrible look and you're just confirming the NE stereotypes.

Yep Iowa is little bro, that’s the thing, little bros like Iowa can win some games, but they’ll never supplant big bro unless they can match or exceed big bros greatness at least Minny fans can claim some legit NCs albeit 60plus years ago…. If it weren’t true Iowa fans would never come to a Minnesota fans defense and Nebraska threads wouldn’t be all over the Iowa board. You act like little bros and are acknowledged as such. Thanks for stopping by little bro.
Little bro at what? Nebraska football stinks, basketball stinks, baseball stinks as of late, wrestling is good but levels below Iowa yet. You got Volleyball to lean on bud. You seem like the big bro who knows little bro is way better than big bro and has become very defensive about it. Lol

Little bro at what? Nebraska football stinks, basketball stinks, baseball stinks as of late, wrestling is good but levels below Iowa yet. You got Volleyball to lean on bud. You seem like the big bro who knows little bro is way better than big bro and has become very defensive about it. Lol
No one is forcing you dooshers to come over here and act like little bros. We do not respect your occasionally slightly above average, always racist football program.

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalObserver
This thread needs to go away and until Alberts hires a new head coach and changing the direction of the program Nebraska fans just need to wait it out..

Fact Ioway best teams and neither won the Rose Bowl not last years team that lost to Kentucky in the Capital One bowl..
Ferentz in 2015
Fry in 1985

This thread needs to go away and until Alberts hires a new head coach and changing the direction of the program Nebraska fans just need to wait it out..

Fact Ioway best teams and neither won the Rose Bowl not last years team that lost to Kentucky in the Capital One bowl..
Ferentz in 2015
Fry in 1985
imagine the best season in your school's history ending in two straight embarrassing Ls, with the best win of the year coming over an unranked 8-win division 2 (B1G) school

and then pounding your chest about it literally non-stop

idiots

imagine the best season in your school's history ending in two straight embarrassing Ls, with the best win of the year coming over an unranked 8-win division 2 (B1G) school

and then pounding your chest about it literally non-stop

idiots
This is all about Iowa for you. all about Iowa. Consumed by Iowa. Nice life.

This is all about Iowa for you. all about Iowa. Consumed by Iowa. Nice life.
I’m just pointing out facts.

you’re the one who hopped on the short bus to laugh at the retards

not our fault you’re also missing a chromosome or two

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
Just making sure to put them in their place, @ChiLoop on here pretending to be a Nebraska fan.
Actually, you're just making the rest of your fanbase look bad every time you create a new racially offensive handle and like spam everything.

Even they don't like you. Not to mention the fact that you're a grown adult doing this......not that being an adult has ever stopped people from doing really stupid things. It's just whether you hide behind that fact or not.

Hey iowataterhead you were just called out for doing the same thing. Confused? Stop feeding the trolls! Lmfao
Lol….your post history checks out Iowa fan. We do not respect your racist program.
Actually, you're just making the rest of your fanbase look bad every time you create a new racially offensive handle and like spam everything.

Even they don't like you. Not to mention the fact that you're a grown adult doing this......not that being an adult has ever stopped people from doing really stupid things. It's just whether you hide behind that fact or not.
Do I know you?? Are you that Iowa fan that kept hitting on me in Lincoln last year even after I introduced you to my wife?? No means no….

Lol….your post history checks out Iowa fan. We do not respect your racist program.

Do I know you?? Are you that Iowa fan that kept hitting on me in Lincoln last year even after I introduced you to my wife?? No means no….
I just wanted to make her jealous. And based on my text history.........it looks like it worked. Smokin

I think people are losing sight at the fact that he is right.

If you look at Nebraska,Wisconsin,Iowa, Michigan, Michigan St., Penn State’s last 7 recruiting rankings and win% against each other over last 7 years a picture is painted.

Iowa(36), Wisconsin (32), Michigan State (30) (is average recruiting class ranking) are considered great developmental programs. Their Win% against the other 5 teams over last 7 years. Iowa (50%) Wisconsin (66%) Michigan State (48%)

The next Tier: Nebraska (22) Penn St (14) and Michigan (10). Their win% against other 5. Nebraska (15%), Penn State (56%) Michigan (56%)

Even though Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan State have classes 2-3x lower than the other tier. One flipped game in 7 years and their win % is almost on par with the higher recruited teams, thanks to their great development of players.

Nebraska is a huge outlier in these numbers. If they can get their development program on par with Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan State. They should be able to be above the Michigan and Penn State level, with their average class ranking.

Probably will still be behind Ohio State but it’s gonna be a two step process. Focus on development first. Win the west consistently. Attract ever better recruits and become the powerhouse again. It’s going to be a 10 year process to get back to the glory years IMO.

It can be done just need to have a vision and a plan, first step should be to become the best developmental program in the nation.

Ferentz in 2015
Fry in 1985
We have NO room to talk. We just need to figure out how to win 6 games and be bowl eligible. How long has it been, 5 years now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT