ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone needs to calm down. We are going to land #1 Player in the Nation

superman787

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2004
In perfect world, we land all three QBs. But this not a perfect world. None of us know exactly what happened. I do know this...

If you have a chance to get the next Trevor Lawrence or Andrew Luck. You Do It. And don't apologize about it. Just look at the NFL. If you don't have a QB. You are doomed.

When this happens, it will send a 9.5 earthquake across the college football landscape. 2025 will start off with momentum. Trust me, Dylan has been to all the camps and done the work, they know exactly who he is, and they will listen.

I really hope that Danny Dimes sticks around. The NFL is going to grab Dylan in 3 years. Lincoln could be his Kingdom in 2027.

Also....I am donating to NIL. My Father loved Husker Football with all his heart. My daughter was born in 1996 and I want her to see what Nebraska Football is about when the stars align...

HUSKER POWER

Showtime.

Go Huskers!!!

In perfect world, we land all three QBs. But this not a perfect world. None of us know exactly what happened. I do know this...

If you have a chance to get the next Trevor Lawrence or Andrew Luck. You Do It. And don't apologize about it. Just look at the NFL. If you don't have a QB. You are doomed.

When this happens, it will send a 9.5 earthquake across the college football landscape. 2025 will start off with momentum. Trust me, Dylan has been to all the camps and done the work, they know exactly who he is, and they will listen.

I really hope that Danny Dimes sticks around. The NFL is going to grab Dylan in 3 years. Lincoln could be his Kingdom in 2027.

Also....I am donating to NIL. My Father loved Husker Football with all his heart. My daughter was born in 1996 and I want her to see what Nebraska Football is about when the stars align...

HUSKER POWER

Showtime.

Go Huskers!!!
Mic drop.

IMG_0238.jpeg

He LITTERALY left Ohio State because he was not promised the starting job, Because got had competition.

He was cool with Nebraska until he got competition.....

McCord was a mercenary.

Let go with a Legacy!

GBR

Reactions: arf_man and Laner2
We can't have it both way. lol

This is a game changer for the program..............

GAME CHANGER

This changes everything.

Let's show them what Husker Football is All about

Reactions: Huzkers25
We are going to land the #1 recruit in the world that plays QB.....

that shit matters

I Love Message boards.

sleep on that

Reactions: HuskerO
I know we love to rip on these guys but they do have connections. So if this is legit, well, good news :)

That UGA home visit was for one reason (I would imagine) do all they can to NOT let him get on the plane tomorrow.

Unless, they took the "Hey, we get it, you have to see, so go on that visit and think it over and we are here for you" approach but, that is a bit simpy. Kind of sounds like my approach with girls until I learned that I was putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Reactions: Laner2
If DR comes to Lincoln on his official visit Rhule needs to hide him out until signing day similar to what coach Osborne did with Turner Gill and Barry Switzer I believe the story goes Lance Van Zant hid turner so Barry couldn’t convince him to change his mind

If DR comes to Lincoln on his official visit Rhule needs to hide him out until signing day similar to what coach Osborne did with Turner Gill and Barry Switzer I believe the story goes Lance Van Zant hid turner so Barry couldn’t convince him to change his mind
That’s dropping some old school knowledge.

Everyone acts like the sky is on fire....

Husker Football F'ing Is Back
I have seen a few comments that said getting McCord and keeping DK is > getting DR. Simply because McCord has already played college football.

I don't think you all realize....or have watched the film of DR....to understand this is not just a typical 5* qb, even. The tools he possesses are of a generational talent.

Certainly, the mental part of the game will have to get there, but I gotta believe that DR told the staff, "I don't plan on sitting, I want to compete for the job." At the same time, Satterfield is explaining that to McCord. McCord then moves on. That says something right there. Even McCord knows.

DR is the kind of freak athlete that can COMPLETELY change the trajectory of a program. If you have to "choose" between McCord (which, btw....is only a one year guy, anyway) and DR, it's really a no-brainer. Especially if you have really looked at what each of them can do.

Last edited:
I know we love to rip on these guys but they do have connections. So if this is legit, well, good news :)

That UGA home visit was for one reason (I would imagine) do all they can to NOT let him get on the plane tomorrow.

Unless, they took the "Hey, we get it, you have to see, so go on that visit and think it over and we are here for you" approach but, that is a bit simpy. Kind of sounds like my approach with girls until I learned that I was putting the pussy on a pedestal.
As it should be!!!!

Thought that was Broderick Thomas?

I have seen a few comments that said getting McCord and keeping DK is > getting DR. Simply because McCord has already played college football.

I don't think you all realize....or have watched the film of DR....to understand this is not just a typical 5* qb, even. The tools he possesses are of a generational talent.

Certainly, the mental part of the game will have to get there, but I gotta believe that DR told the staff, "I don't plan on sitting, I want to compete for the job." At the same time, Satterfield is explaining that to McCord. McCord then moves on. That says something right there. Even McCord knows.

DR is the kind of freak athlete that can COMPLETELY change the trajectory of a program. If you have to "choose" between McCord (which, btw....is only a one year guy, anyway) and DR, it's really a no-brainer. Especially if you have really looked at what each of them can do.
This

Reactions: HuskerDana
No need to get worked over what QB is going where for next season…..transfers will happen next off season.

I remember John melton telling the story about lance hiding turner and I don’t think lance was dc when Broderick signed in the mid 80’s
I thought it was Pierce hid Mickey. So many different stories lol. Maybe they hid them all.

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66

HUSKER POWER

Showtime.

Go Huskers!!!
Post more

I thought Switzer said he thought he had Turner locked up so he sent an assistant coach to keep an eye on him instead of going himself. He said that was the biggest recruiting mistake he ever made.

If Raiola was serious about this he would have decommitted by now. This is going to end in disaster folks.
Or he may want to tell the Georgia coaches in person that he has decided to come to Nebraska. I think that that is the kind of advice his dad would give him after being committed to Georgia for so long.

He flip flops constantly. At this point it’s annoying come here or not and don’t transfer after getting a $2MM donor check.

Or he may want to tell the Georgia coaches in person that he has decided to come to Nebraska. I think that that is the kind of advice his dad would give him after being committed to Georgia for so long.
He told them in person. This is a PR move to get eyeballs. Good move IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT