ADVERTISEMENT

Another long season on the horizon

this is, what, the 3rd or 4th best team we'll play all year?

All we did trade one crappy coach for another and the bonus is we paying him 9 mil for this dumpster fire. Still stupid penalties, turnovers and of course no offense.

All we did trade one crappy coach for another and the bonus is we paying him 9 mil for this dumpster fire. Still stupid penalties, turnovers and of course no offense.
I am 53 years old and watch the Huskers since i was 13. I dont expect to get back to our glory days, but is beyond disappointing. I wish had the heart to follow this program. At least when i moved to Georgia i can see what real football looks like.

• Sad
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Wow! I checked out during the Frost disaster and have not watched or read much of anything about Husker football since that loser was fired. After watching the game, I am definitely glad I didn’t waste months of my life getting hyped up for this hapless program.

Wow! I saw a lot of positives we need to remember this is the first game with the new coaches and new schemes

Something is wrong with this team. It’s always a turn over or penalty at the worst time. It hasn’t been fixed. The things that had to happen for to lose that game were very unlikely, yet it always happens. 4 wins this year.

Reactions: regionsdoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT