ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Winning in any form is much more satisfying than losing . Ahhhh.
robert downey jr victory GIF

This win feels like shit.
fans were delusional to expect this to be 31-10 or any of the other retarded predictions I saw. I fully expected the team to choke on their own puke and lose like they've done for years now, this win feels shockingly good to me.

fans were delusional to expect this to be 31-10 or any of the other retarded predictions I saw. I fully expected the team to choke on their own puke and lose like they've done for years now, this win feels shockingly good to me.
I guess this was a team that went toe to toe with might Howard.

I guess celebrating abject mediocrity at best is a Nebraska thing. Look, I’m glad we win, but man was that ugly

I mean our O is depleted and was average at best. I don't feel sorry for anyone that didn't think it would be a battle. It's always been that way with NW. Why ? who knows. But yeah we got many uneducated fans.

I mean our O is depleted and was average at best. I don't feel sorry for anyone that didn't think it would be a battle. It's always been that way with NW. Why ? who knows. But yeah we got many uneducated fans.
Injuries for sure are bad right now, and can be used as an excuse. But then again, Haarberg failed to execute a basic handoff and nearly turned it over, dropped a snap that hit him in the hands and fortunately didn't turn it over, threw a horrible pass on the first play that should have been thrown to one of TWO WIDE F***ING OPEN RECEIVERS and DID turn it over, etc. None of those can be blamed on injuries, but they still won, unlike the last 6+ years, so I still feel pretty good.

Reactions: huntered
What? That makes no sense.
grow up. we've done nothing but loose close games for years. we didn't piss down our legs in the 4th quarter and we won today. that's good football. not championship fb but it's a start in the right direction. stop the whiney bitchy bs and enjoy the game for what it is

Reactions: Laner2
grow up. we've done nothing but loose close games for years. we didn't piss down our legs in the 4th quarter and we won today. that's good football. not championship fb but it's a start in the right direction. stop the whiney bitchy bs and enjoy the game for what it is
Ok. You’re right.

Reactions: huntered
Guy's like him can't. He can't take the build process. Most likely a kid as well.

Injuries for sure are bad right now, and can be used as an excuse. But then again, Haarberg failed to execute a basic handoff and nearly turned it over, dropped a snap that hit him in the hands and fortunately didn't turn it over, threw a horrible pass on the first play that should have been thrown to one of TWO WIDE F***ING OPEN RECEIVERS and DID turn it over, etc. None of those can be blamed on injuries, but they still won, unlike the last 6+ years, so I still feel pretty good.
I mean yeah, he looked like first year starter today, his buddy didn't help him out today ( stone mit's ). if he hits that dude on the sideline he's gone TD. Game changer ....but no, not Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT