ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

First two quarters 30 minutes of actual playing time, I clocked 62 minutes of commercials, second half before the rain delay I timed 54 minutes of commercials and 27 minutes of play, and that counting all the banter coming back from commercials as game time. I absolutely hate the new rules, it ruins the entire game. I hate Matt Millen and anyone else who says that we ran the option, if the quarterback has no intention of pitching the ball then there is no option.

First two quarters 30 minutes of actual playing time, I clocked 62 minutes of commercials, second half before the rain delay I timed 54 minutes of commercials and 27 minutes of play, and that counting all the banter coming back from commercials as game time. I absolutely hate the new rules, it ruins the entire game. I hate Matt Millen and anyone else who says that we ran the option, if the quarterback has no intention of pitching the ball then there is no option.
It's option because he CAN, not will pitch.

Plus they were selling out to the pitch man most of the game. When they do that you keep it and batter it with your big physical QB.

It's option because he CAN, not will pitch.

Plus they were selling out to the pitch man most of the game. When they do that you keep it and batter it with your big physical QB.
If the OB doesn’t at least fake a pitch at any point, which he should have but didn’t, there is no option, it was a quarterback keeper all the way. We can disagree on that, but honestly that so called option 100% sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT