ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

That’s probably will do it. At least we don’t have to look forward to missing an XP to lose at the end of regulation.

Defense makes a stop / defense doesn't make a stop -- is there any way in hell Amart takes this offense up the field to tie it up?

I don't know if I'm pissed off or sick.

We literally found a new way to lose....what in the hell is wrong with this team?
At this point, you’ll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the answer to that question. Doesn’t matter anymore. If I’m Trev Alberts I either fire Scott tomorrow or at the end of the season. Take your choice but we have to exterminate this nasty virus in Lincoln and start anew.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
At this point, you’ll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the answer to that wuestion. Doesn’t matter anymore. If I’m Trev Alberts I either fire Scott tomorrow or at the end of the season. Take your choice but we have to exterminate this nasty virus in Lincoln and start anew.
I don't think either happens. Frost will be here next year

We are the best, most efficient team in the country when it comes to losing close games by self inflicted wounds. Death by 1000 cuts is the definition of Nebraska football.

How many times are the Frost apologists going to defend this garbage?

the kids deserve better than this Mickey Mouse coaching staff.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT