ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Need to line up and see how tough we can be... but we won’t...

Better times ahead, but this is tough to watch...

Dismuque came up in the whole got pushed and turned around and ran off the field. He deserves to be sat for that effort

Reactions: mgbreis
What position coaches would you say are doing a good job? The DB and RB don't seem to make horrific mistakes. Other than that, I could live without any of the assistants right now. Frost had something like $3 million to spend on his assistant coaches, and this is what he paid for? They stink.

this is embarrassing. F'n Gophers running over us like well...a gopher.:( At some point if your linebackers aren't big enough maybe you should drop in another DT and play a 4 man front. We have it in the defensive play book. Hell just run blitz. And people wonder why we wnted a 240 lb MLB from Alabama.

Reactions: dentist99
If Frost was actually smart, he would know that he can't run this kind of defense when the offense is having trouble.

He sure does a lot of stupid things that stand out.. including his coach speak.

At least the media will stop slobbering over our coach and quit giving us lofty expectations. This season is really bad. Think about this, Minnesota is running one run play against us. And it keeps working. Minnesota

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
What position coaches would you say are doing a good job? The DB and RB don't seem to make horrific mistakes. Other than that, I could live without any of the assistants right now. Frost had something like $3 million to spend on his assistant coaches, and this is what he paid for? They stink.

Maybe it isn’t the assistants.

Guys In Position To Make The Play, But They Are Not Making It.
Dismuke on that last one... WTHail Was That.
Crush His Ace!!!!!!

Honestly, if you can't throw it accurately 10 yards downfield how do you even make it as a 2nd string QB for a P5 school?

Reactions: Top_Gun_
I don't like the no-huddle. How is a QB supposed to motivate his guys when he's nowhere near them? They're all standing up, looking at the sideline. No one is actually TALKING to one another.

Reactions: Mike402
3rd and 4 up the gut...we DO NOT have the o-line for that. How do I know that but our coaches dont?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT