ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

3rd and 4 and you run up the middle which they average about 0.5 yards a play. Way to surprise them, Frost.

there are better coached teams out there. With less talent doing far better than whatever they call what we are watching. I’m not asking for us to be 7-0 and in the top ten. I’m asking for a team that can stop 1 play ran over and overs. I’m asking for an offense that looks like they know what they’re doing. It seems like when a play works, the other teams pound it on us and when we find a good play they never run it again

Frost just needs to throw all the freshman o-linemen to the wolves and let them play right away next year it cannot possibly be worse than what we have seen out of the current o-linemen that have cement in their shoes and block nobody way too often.

Reactions: c3o
Nebraska has no identity on offense. They need to get a vocal leader behind center. A Qb that can make good reads.

Defense is mind boggling. They aren’t wrapping up for one. They need to hit these backs low.

The identity must start at the line on offense, we have a bad line which results in a bad offense. We are starting a TE at C and a walk-on at LG.

Reactions: dentist99
What position coaches would you say are doing a good job? The DB and RB don't seem to make horrific mistakes. Other than that, I could live without any of the assistants right now. Frost had something like $3 million to spend on his assistant coaches, and this is what he paid for? They stink.

DeWitt is terrible. But no chance Frost will fire him after his battle with cancer.

Walters has been the biggest disappointment. The only good receivers we've had these last 2 years are the ones Keith Williams developed. The rest have hands of stone.

3rd and 4 and you run up the middle which they average about 0.5 yards a play. Way to surprise them, Frost.

there are better coached teams out there. With less talent doing far better than whatever they call what we are watching. I’m not asking for us to be 7-0 and in the top ten. I’m asking for a team that can stop 1 play ran over and overs. I’m asking for an offense that looks like they know what they’re doing. It seems like when a play works, the other teams pound it on us and when we find a good play they never run it again
Don’t disagree, would like thoughts on what can be done differently?

Lamar can't intercept that? Come on if you draft that guy you should lose your job as an NFL GM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT