ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

How do they blow that call on the offsides. He was looking right at it.

It makes this whole package of a team so hard to watch. This team can’t execute anything. And we are being less productive than one of the worst offenses in all of CFB.

We are all wondering what goes on in practice now, Frost

Amazing that the offensive line again gets a pass. Not picking on you though. I am obviously in the minority who think offensive line is by far the problem every game.

I agree with you on the OL - but how many time can AM stare down running for a gain, only to stumble around and take a sack or force a throw? That's not an OL problem.

Omg, why are these guys so bad at execution? What is wrong ??

Hoping to see improvement this week. Other than not turning it over, not seeing much. But what we do have:

Stupid penalties: Check
Uninspiring QB play: Check
Undiscernable halftime adjustments: Check
Defensive breakdowns: Check

I keep hoping for a complete game - just seems like we are going the wrong way though.
Stupid penalties? You mean like the one Northwestern just committed that would have given Nebraska a first down in Northwestern territory, that they didn't call? All teams commit stupid penalties, just depends on the moron refs to actually call them.

martinez threw really good swing passes last year and is absolutely terrible at it this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT