ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

Ok. I have given this game up as lost as is next week. We need to beat Indiana, who else can we get?

Never know what you are going to get out of Jackson. Always all over the map.

Hoping to see improvement this week. Other than not turning it over, not seeing much. But what we do have:

Stupid penalties: Check
Uninspiring QB play: Check
Undiscernable halftime adjustments: Check
Defensive breakdowns: Check

I keep hoping for a complete game - just seems like we are going the wrong way though.

Reactions: RedSea
As weak as we are at OL, we are almost as bad at LB. can’t be this bad at LB running a 3-4.

As weak as we are at OL, we are almost as bad at LB. can’t be this bad at LB running a 3-4.

Agreed, no edge pressure, losing contain in the run game, poor run fits, it’s been ugly.

Oh well, let's see if we can escape with a win again. We need it.

Noted. Any player who not a star by rs fresh or sophomore year... he is a complete bust.
the reality is, he's been presented with these scenarios game after game since last year, and fails to rise to the challenge, so why you think it's the first time for him, or even that he could possibly do it, is weird for me to understand.

Hoping to see improvement this week. Other than not turning it over, not seeing much. But what we do have:

Stupid penalties: Check
Uninspiring QB play: Check
Undiscernable halftime adjustments: Check
Defensive breakdowns: Check

I keep hoping for a complete game - just seems like we are going the wrong way though.
Amazing that the offensive line again gets a pass. Not picking on you though. I am obviously in the minority who think offensive line is by far the problem every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT