ADVERTISEMENT

20 May: Nebraseball wearing alternate scarlet jerseys and white pants.

Run scores on double play by Schleppenbach.

9-0 Huskers. Runner on 3rd for Hagge.

Last edited:
Would be nice to pile on big here to the point that NU can remove Meyers when they want to. Not that I want to see him take a seat too early, but it would be a nice luxury to give him just as much work as he needs.

RBI single up the middle for Hagge.

10-0 Huskers, 2 outs, Hagge on 1st for Meyers.

Bottom 2: 1-2-3 for Meyers
G4
F9 to the wall in RF corner
G1

10-0 Huskers after 2.

If they win the B1G, anything else is gravy to me (If we finish off Penn State, there is no way to lose the B1G, correct?)

Erstad needed to win a B1G title, or he needed to go. This will quiet down a lot of us, which I'm sure Erstad appreciates. Now...don't wait another 6 years to win it again.

I'm pretty sure Charlie is making fun of Dingle, and I think it's pretty funny..

So does the 1 seed in the tourney play game 1 during the day or night session wednesday? Last year the 1/8-4/5 was at night.

Schreiber reaches 2nd on an E9, off his glove at the wall.

1 out, Miller at the plate.

Miller K's on a ball in the dirt, out at first on the throw, Schreiber advances to 3rd.

2 outs.

It will be. Game isn't over yet.

Also first B1G Men's Champions in
the 3 major sports... Football,Basketball and Baseball.

To be honest, that is pretty embarrassing. But I guess there are many other schools in the B1G that haven't won a championship in the 3 major sports since 2011 either. Probably around what, 8 or 9 schools?

I think you let him get to at least 50 pitches today. He's only thrown about 25 so far.

Bottom 3:
F8 <<only 20 pitches thrown through first 7 batters>>
F9
Single through the left side
K swinging

10-0 Huskers after 3.

To be honest, that is pretty embarrassing. But I guess there are many other schools in the B1G that haven't won a championship in the 3 major sports since 2011 either. Probably around what, 8 or 9 schools?

Ya, but it is what it is... 6 years ago I always thought we would win one in Baseball before the others anyway.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Pitching change for Penn State:
Taylor Lehman
0-0
18.56 ERA
5.1 IP
5 K
8 BB

Looks like on our half of the bracket it will be Nebraska -Purdue/ Iowa -Maryland ....not a huge deal but at least Indiana as the host is on the other side

Looks like on our half of the bracket it will be Nebraska -Purdue/ Iowa -Maryland ....not a huge deal but at least Indiana as the host is on the other side
Keep in mind there is a cross-over for the winner's bracket-loser's bracket matchups ahead of the championship game. But it is nice to not have to face the host school in the first two rounds.

Keep in mind there is a cross-over for the winner's bracket-loser's bracket matchups ahead of the championship game. But it is nice to not have to face the host school in the first two rounds.
Chickens..... eggs

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT