ADVERTISEMENT

08 April: Nebraseball (14-15,2-5,RPI#90) at Michigan State (8-19,2-5,RPI#226) - MSU wins 5-3

Due up...
Klenke
Addante
Luckey

Not feeling good about our chances of making a comeback. Hope they prove me wrong.

Would a loss today mark the lowest point in Erstad's tenure? I say yes.
I think so without a doubt. Early in his tenure he could get by with saying he had none of his recruits. What’s funny is we were very likely more talented when he took over than we are now. Erstduds struggles on the recruiting trail have really come to light.

Reactions: saluno22
Full count to Hagge with Schreiber on deck, Hagge singles and Addante gets stuck between 2nd and 3rd, but retreats back to 2nd.

Addante injured on the play and will leave the game with an ankle injury.

Schreiber to the plate, runners on 1st and 2nd, 2 out T9, 5-3 MSU.

Schreiber singles, everyone moves up 90 feet.

Wilkening (0/2, 1 RBI (SF), 1 K) at the plate, bases loaded, 2 out T9, 5-3 MSU

2-2 count to Wilkening, fouls off a pair of pitches, the F8 ends the game.

MSU wins 5-3 and sweeps the two-game series.

Today's loss marks the end of Nebraseball's 3-game winning streak in the cream uniforms with red hats.

Ok just got to say ENOUGH with the freaking uniform crap. Held my tongue all season but NOBODY GIVES A CRAP about what the #$&@ they wear.

Worst Nebraska team in the Erstad era. At this point, this team is going to have to fight hard just to make the B1G tournament.

If they can't win any series moving forward no way they make it to Omaha in May.

Iowa might just sweep them next weekend...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT