ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Not sure, but it feels like CBS held some open tryouts for broadcasters this week and sent a few who didn't make the cut.
The main one is okay but the 2nd guy.....geez. When I heard him say twice within the first couple of minutes that Purdy was a higher recruit than his brother .......

Well that drive was a whole lot of nothing.

Loved how Purdy stopped in front of an Iowa lineman and they had a split second of awkwardly being in each other's way and the Iowa lineman did nothing.

This is why that blocked field goal is so huge. Because we are not going to be able to score on offense unless we get some turnovers from the defense.

Our offensive playcalling is like we're in a shootout when we have lots of time to just grind out a 6-7 minute drive on the ground and score. Iowa isn't going anywhere.

Our mistakes so far are bigger than their mistakes…surprise surprise….just when you think they might play a smart game.

Ya, the lateness of that flag and literally looking at the guy asking for it. Come on...

Ya, the lateness of that flag and literally looking at the guy asking for it. Come on...
Honestly, while it sucks, it is going to mean that NU will get a free one later. If they are going to call it that soft.

Honestly, while it sucks, it is going to mean that NU will get a free one later. If they are going to call it that soft.
I don't feel like karma works quite like that for Nebraska.

Oh my god, the Iowa guy in motion is going forward!!! How do you miss that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT