ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Technically last year was 6-6. Now we have a QB. What has always been missing is a good O-line and a reliable kicker. This year the Defensive secondary has been a disappointment. We are still in baby step mode. Just get to a bowl game
No, technically last year we were 5-7.

After this 3-1 start, I could see us looking up in 4 weeks and being 4-4.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Altmeyer is probably the 2nd worst QB we will face in the Big Ten this year. It's scary to think what the actual good QBs will do to us.
Was he that good or was his job just easy last night because he had wide open WRs to throw to? Even "bad" D1 QBs can hit wide open targets.

The Refs will never call a fair game for us. That is why we need to get up by at least 4 TDs over opposing teams that way it isn’t so obvious how the Big 10 is against us. The problem is now that we are in Big-10 schedule, we won’t have many chances to get up by 28 points.
That would be a great thing to do, I’m not sure if the refs would allow that. Anything to stop a drive. Rhule makes a shitload of money, drop the morals. The refs did, and call em out. Any person who was shafted would tell the instigator to “shove it.”

Last edited:
Reactions: MargotDeeper
That would be a great thing to do, I’m not sure if the refs would allow that. Anything to stop a drive. Rhule makes a shitload of money, drop the morals. The refs did, and call em out. Any person who was shafted would tell the instigator to “shove it.”
I've suggested the same from Rhule, but the homies here shout back "Rhule is above that" and "He's not Peelini" - he certainly isn't, I can't see 9 wins any time soon. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Husker Made
No, technically last year we were 5-7.

After this 3-1 start, I could see us looking up in 4 weeks and being 4-4.
Meant to say *last year should have been the 6-6 year but the program was left in an absolute dumpster fire condition. We have a much better QB, but still a year behind due to inefficiency of the O-line once again. Placekicking still nowhere to be found. The secondary is the weakest link on the Defense.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT