ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

I wasn't elated to go into OT as I didn't trust the defense, and the pressure would be placed on Raiola.

I had a strong feeling the missed TD by Raiola, along with the missed FG would cost us.

"Out coached" is such a trite usage re: sports talk, but I do believe the Huskers were out coached tonight. Illinois seemed one step ahead throughout most of the game.

Reactions: OO Snipes
I wasn't elated to go into OT as I didn't trust the defense, and the pressure would be placed on Raiola.

I had a strong feeling the missed TD by Raiola, along with the missed FG would cost us.

"Out coached" is such a trite usage re: sports talk, but I do believe the Huskers were out coached tonight. Illinois seemed one step ahead throughout most of the game.
We left 17 points on the field really

Reactions: RBigredMax
One of the absolute worst officiating I have ever seen… late hit right in front of the zebra and they missed it
You all are grasping at straws. Reverse that and you’d be screaming bloody murder if they called a late hit.

It needs looked into….defense was slow and flat footed. O line really bad 4th quarter and OT

Illinois seemed much better conditioned. No matter how many new weight rooms we build, we still keep looking like a team that is poorly conditioned.

eYou must have missed the obvious facemask by Nebraska that led to the Husker score before half. Pout some more.
Yeah I saw it along with numerous holding calls by the Illini but bottom lhe ine we didn't run the ball, couldn't stop the TE passes, missed field goal, defen sive line didn't do crap,missed 2 TD passes 1 was intercepted.I would say 2 things mattered ,no pressure on their QB and our inability to run the ball.This came down to poor line play by both sides of the ball.Missed field goal was huge and the interception.

Yeah I saw it along with numerous holding calls by the Illini but bottom lhe ine we didn't run the ball, couldn't stop the TE passes, missed field goal, defen sive line didn't do crap,missed 2 TD passes 1 was intercepted.I would say 2 things mattered ,no pressure on their QB and our inability to run the ball.This came down to poor line play by both sides of the ball.Missed field goal was huge and the interception.
Silver lining is Nebraska has a very good QB. Can't shoot yourself in the foot and put the game on the shoulders of a TF.

Altmeyer is probably the 2nd worst QB we will face in the Big Ten this year. It's scary to think what the actual good QBs will do to us.

The Refs will never call a fair game for us. That is why we need to get up by at least 4 TDs over opposing teams that way it isn’t so obvious how the Big 10 is against us. The problem is now that we are in Big-10 schedule, we won’t have many chances to get up by 28 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT