ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

wow omg GIF by Huskers

Tell that to my daughter thats what she typed when I was getting a cup of coffee. lol
WTH was Rhule doing with over a minute left running the clock down then blowing a timeout? I about lost my mind there. If you don’t have anymore faith in your D there if you don’t pick up the first down you should just forfeit the game.

Noticing a LOT of substitution on both sides of the ball. Love the confidence in the depth.

Reading this thread is like going deep into the mind of a bi-polar person who is continously going between manic and depressive states.
Just parusing this thread, I'm glad I didn't read and post during the half.
Knee jerk? That's an understatement.

Take your meds people.

I gotta say our running backs look good too. Dowdell is better than I thought he would be, Ervin ran hard and so did EJ. I was disappointed in Rahmir. Missed some holes. Poor vision,
Yep. Very poor vision and seemed like the worst of the group. I hate that Dowdell fumbled because him and EJ should be 1-2. Ervin is good straight line, but lacks lateral quickness.

We won’t get away with some of those throws against CU’s DBs I’m afraid. I think we can run it down their throats though.
I think Dylan actually reads defenses. It’s not about “getting away” with anything. He’s making reads and throws. Also, you think Colorado has good defensive backs? They have Hunter and Shilo. That’s it and maybe an overstatement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT