ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

While last year’s staff was awful, I see why they wrote off HH. All they had to do is watch that sidearm crap, which always results in high throws. Unfortunately the guy who should be playing this year transferred.

Reactions: FissionReaction
Well, we have to call pass plays because of their defense, I just wish we would use or tight end more today. I think we are fortunate to be tied at this point. We won’t get all those calls in the 2nd half. So far, MSU’s defense looks really tough and we really haven’t had an answer.

As ugly as that drive was, the end result was what we needed. Put points on the board, use up all the clock, and we get the ball in the 2nd half

While last year’s staff was awful, I see why they wrote off HH. All they had to do is watch that sidearm crap, which always results in high throws. Unfortunately the guy who should be playing this year transferred.
Heinrich was not a fit for Whipple’s offense at all.

Reactions: Yantzeee
As ugly as that drive was, the end result was what we needed. Put points on the board, use up all the clock, and we get the ball in the 2nd half
Their fans are all lit up about the penalties-- one thing they could try if they don't want a flag would be to quit tackling receivers every time they're trying to run a route. The penalties will decrease.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Johnson is averaging over 4 yards a pop.., RUN the DAMN BALL

84wosr.jpg

Who? Thompson? Last I saw he was out for the year injured again. Didn't have a great year prior to the injury either.

Offense is one big game of whack-a-mole. One group does good, the other bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT