ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Well that rushing defense looks like ass against an actual oline. No bowl game for this team. I'm gonna watch Kansas and texas

Why anyone thought we could hang with Michigan is beside me. This programs biggest problem continue to be unrealistic fan expectations. We can be top level again but we’re not right now. That won’t change without patience.

Hargod can be a petty dude but I don't think he has a beef with us so I expect he'll keep his foot off the gas for the most part but we will still have to tackle...so who knows how bad this one gets.

Why anyone thought we could hang with Michigan is beside me. This programs biggest problem continue to be unrealistic fan expectations. We can be top level again but we’re not right now. That won’t change without patience.
Naw, I don’t think overconfidence of the fan base has been a problem since Frost’s second year. The most optimistic fans are praying for 6 wins and this isn’t one of those prayers.

Or maybe Michigan was half asleep those games. Nothing wakes up a good team more than a hostile road game. It’s not that bowling green is better than us. It’s Michigan took us seriously.
Harbaugh was suspended and not coaching

Well that's because Bowling Green and Rutgers are much better programs than us.. We gonna get rolled and the stadium will be half empty by half time.

Rutgers looks to be improved this year. Possible bowl game for the Knights this season.

Bowling Green, on the other hand, we just played like crap. JJ especially.

Lot of people going to be doing yard work today. Meanwhile I will have it on multiview instead of full screen just in case some miracle happens

Hargod can be a petty dude but I don't think he has a beef with us so I expect he'll keep his foot off the gas for the most part but we will still have to tackle...so who knows how bad this one gets.

Harbaugh wants to make the playoffs, I doubt he is going to take it easy on us.

Just gotta get through the next 3 hours without any major injuries. There are winnable games ahead.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Wisconsin, has lived off of 3*s. Nebraska has recruited in the 15-25 range for years but played like a team that recruits in the 80’s.
Based on number of recruits. But we’ve been out of the top 30 for years on average star recruits. Plus we just aren’t even going to get the top blue chippers. We are Minn and Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT