ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

s-l500.jpg

Jfc run the clock down and force then to use timeout, take charge MJ. Just stupid, better see Logan in second half. Can't expect defense to hold them to 50 yards a half

Reactions: RaulJones
minn has less than 50 yards of offense

what are all you pansies afraid of?

the mean ginger isn't here to hurt you anymore

Reactions: SkerInCo
coming in as a 15 point underdog, we are up 10 and kicking ass

many here clearly just want to complain

suck it!

Why is smart clock management such a foreign concept for this program?
I will happily be the clock management guy for whoever the next staff is. Pay me $50k, fly me in for the games and it'll be the best clock managed team in the country. I'm a multi-time champion in Madden and NCAA football games for years, it is so easy to maximize clock in the last four minutes of halves. Seriously, $50k is a discount with my championship pedigree. 🤣🤣

dude, these are professional coaches

you don't think Whipp knows what he's doing & knows how to get the most out of his guys?

pull your head out of whoever's ass it's currently in
That response was not called for. I simply stated what MJ said...and wondered if he is more hands on

Reactions: dinglefritz
minn has less than 50 yards of offense

what are all you pansies afraid of?

the mean ginger isn't here to hurt you anymore
What are we all afraid of? Oh yeah, no reason to worry. We're Nebraska after all, this is in the bag.

Reactions: Minn1954
That was a hell of a hit by Ty Robinson. I forgot to mention that while I was pitching my Madden & NCAA Football championship resume. 🤣🤣

Not really when the defense has to start the 2nd half.
you think they'll be tired after getting a 20 minute rest?

your takes are as boring as the brand of football you beg and plead for every week

maybe go root for iowa or shut the f*ck up?

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
What are we all afraid of? Oh yeah, no reason to worry. We're Nebraska after all, this is in the bag.
it's a new day

the demons are being exercised

many just choose to ignore what's happening right in front of them

Ty and the d line are beasts today. Fun to watch. Oh but you guys can keep crying about clock management. Carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT