he's seen what's working

only a toddler would run it over and over and over again in the 1st half

2nd half is what matters

delayed gratification is obviously lost on many of the adults here

Reactions: WHCSC
no, he hasn't

you just don't know what you're looking at

perhaps you'll learn something today about game plans
He needs to tweak some things if he wants to run it though. Minnesota adjusted to NUs blocking scheme. Now it’s Whip’s turn

Reactions: cvogele29
Whatever pal
are you doing to cry now?

whatever you do, don't dig your heels in on your extremely wrong Whipple sucks take

enjoy the 2nd half and rest of the season knowing we have an elite play caller on our sideline for once

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
are you doing to cry now?

whatever you do, don't dig your heels in on your extremely wrong Whipple sucks take

enjoy the 2nd half and rest of the season knowing we have an elite play caller on our sideline for once
Nope. It’s an anonymous message board. Don’t give a **** dude. Just going to root my team on. Be you pal.

Nope. It’s an anonymous message board. Don’t give a **** dude. Just going to root my team on. Be you pal.
I am just trying to help my fellow fans not look like such idiots when they anonymously post their thoughts

you're welcome and GBR!

I'm the guy who's always right, just like every day.

ya big dumb dipshit
Cmon man. You look smarter if you explain your case instead of reverting to names. You’re right that Whip is still using his game plan but Minnesota has adjusted to stop the run game. Whip needs to respond now to their adjustments. Benning is WAY better on the color than Davison was.

he def has a tendency to keep going back to the pass game, when our guy isn't very good at it. It's like we saw 2 different offensive identities in the first half.
Wear them out with those little short passes, run the ball, short pass, RPO or just send Chubba around the end. Stay in his strengths, I don't give a shit about pretty, I want functional.

Run that play clock under 5 seconds as long as we have the ball and the lead.

I'll take a win any way we can get it.

Cmon man. You look smarter if you explain your case instead of reverting to names. You’re right that Whip is still using his game plan but Minnesota has adjusted to stop the run game. Whip needs to respond now to their adjustments. Benning is WAY better on the color than Davison was.
Minn may have adjusted, but Whipple hasn't given them a lot of chances to

especially the two new formations - Ace (2 te, 2 wr, single back, QB under center), and pistol with motion across the formation

we've run counter out of the former 1 time and the latter 4 times (with Palmer jet motion)

all 5 plays have gained significant yardage. you will see them much more in the 2nd half, including whatever they're scheming with Palmer coming off that counter action in the pistol

Whipp didn't run them into the ground or show them much more than that because he's smart & doesn't want to give minn the chance to adjust

Reactions: dinglefritz
Minn may have adjusted, but Whipple hasn't given them a lot of chances to

especially the two new formations - Ace (2 te, 2 wr, single back, QB under center), and pistol with motion across the formation

we've run counter out of the former 1 time and the latter 4 times (with Palmer jet motion)

all 5 plays have gained significant yardage. you will see them much more in the 2nd half, including whatever they're scheming with Palmer coming off that counter action in the pistol

Whipp didn't run them into the ground or show them much more than that because he's smart & doesn't want to give minn the chance to adjust
You hope he’s got more in for this game he can pull out in this half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT