ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!

The tempo on that drive was what I expected to see with Frost's offense when he was hired. Great drive and tempo. Moar!

images

This is the dumbest team I've ever seen. Not good enough for self inflicted errors and they do it over and over again regardless of who's on the field.. Smh

People have been saying that for years but yes, we don't seem to have a high FB IQ at times.

I mean they did 100% blow the call.
The refs on the field did what they are supposed to do - assume backward pass and let it play out. It's the review booth that had its head up its ass. But don't worry, they'll stop the game a dozen times today to review crap that barely matters.

just going to take a moment to bitch about these horrible uniforms.. I mean why? when we have actual nice ones, do we wear this garbage?

Old Chinander showing up. Going to have to score some points today which is a scary thought with Frost’s offense.

The refs on the field did what they are supposed to do - assume backward pass and let it play out. It's the review booth that had its head up its ass. But don't worry, they'll stop the game a dozen times today to review crap that barely matters.
The fact they did not stop play is a bad look on the review crew.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT