ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF BOWL GAME THREAD!

And the coaching staff is going to be able to go out and convince difference makers to sign with Nebraska? Good luck with that.

Even with difference makers does anyone REALLY believe this staff can bring home hardware? I hope to hell they start recruiting like mad men because they really need it.

It's crazy to think Nebraska spends a ton of money recruiting to get better athletes from the coast than most Midwest schools and the fall back is "they have better athletes." Chin up fellas it's only halftime.

There's no desire to win, this team is out of shape and not prepared

I agree. We look slow, and we can't/won't tackle. Good thing Tenn has dropped a lot of passes, or it would already be out of reach at half. Just not ready.

Could a healthy Tommy really overcome that much?:)
I should have used the sarcasm font. I was just parroting the people who kept insisting that the Iowa loss was due to TA's injury, even though the defense got pushed up and down the field the entire game.

I should have used the sarcasm font. I was just parroting the people who kept insisting that the Iowa loss was due to TA's injury, even though the defense got pushed up and down the field the entire game.

That game was an entire team not wanting to play, giving up and being disinterested. Much like today.

Reactions: rchrisreade
Defense is on track to give up 620 yards.
Offense has a leading rusher with 15 yards and averaging 1.66 yards per carry.

This game could get much uglier really fast in the Second Half.

Damn, our second-best drive of the game - thwarted by a fumble.

Nebraska is a program that is slightly better than Minnesota and northwestern. No more, no less. It's painful to admit. A healthy tommy Armstrong doesn't make our D look any better in the first half (before they get gassed)
Won't change until we get the athletes that tend to renege at the last moment. No way our coaches can see that coming.
ksbp.gif

Tennessee is doing it's damnedest to keep this game within reach. Let's capitalize, somehow.

Huskers can't run the ball against one of the worst rushing defenses wow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT