ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite place to eat

If it's Friday not a doubt in my mind. Lazlos. THE BEST clam chowder I have ever eaten.
Buzzard Billy's: Fried Alligator & Armadillo Eggs if the clam chowder isn't available.
I love fried lligator tail, but have never had it north of the mason dixon line.
Can you assure me, sir, that the fried alligator at buzzard billys is up to standard?
I will be eating in the area in two weeks, and my selection would be greatly affected by your answer.

Reactions: sparky62
Toppers
Never got the Lazlo's thing
What's the one place? It was nothing special, just served sandwiches maybe. It looked like backstage of a theater with super high ceiling.

I love fried lligator tail, but have never had it north of the mason dixon line.
Can you assure me, sir, that the fried alligator at buzzard billys is up to standard?
I will be eating in the area in two weeks, and my selection would be greatly affected by your answer.
Yes sir. The pieces are the size of my pinky finger. If you don't like it contact me and I'll make sure that you are compensated.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
If anyone answers BW3, they should immediately be put to death. How that place keeps its doors open is a sad statement on the American palate.
I must have bland taste buds, but I honestly don't hate many places. I guess I've never understood the knock on many places, or the fascination with others. If I'm in the mood for it, most places within reason will satisfy me.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I must have bland taste buds, but I honestly don't hate many places. I guess I've never understood the knock on many places, or the fascination with others. If I'm in the mood for it, most places within reason will satisfy me.

I really don't want anyone to be put to death for liking BW3s, but if someone enjoys their food, it's fairly evident their taste buds WERE put to death. Winking

Reactions: iTalkInPics
Indian Oven right on the corner is really good grub, ya gotta know what your ordering first and foremost but it is good food if you like the cuisine.

I really don't want anyone to be put to death for liking BW3s, but if someone enjoys their food, it's fairly evident their taste buds WERE put to death. Winking
There are many chicken wings out there better than BDubs, but a wing is a tough thing to screw up, so I've enjoyed the food whenever I've been there. I feel the discontent with BDubs is due to being a wildly popular chain. Reminds me of Kevin Nealons character in Grandmas Boy. "F***ing chains."

There are many chicken wings out there better than BDubs, but a wing is a tough thing to screw up, so I've enjoyed the food whenever I've been there. I feel the discontent with BDubs is due to being a wildly popular chain. Reminds me of Kevin Nealons character in Grandmas Boy. "F***ing chains."

It isn't even so much their wings, but more so their sauces. It tastes like they went to their spice rack and just threw a bunch of different crap in a bowl and added water. Their sauces are just awful.

Buffalo Wild Wings always just struck me as crappy fast food at sports bar prices. I certainly don't go to a sports bar expecting great food, but I like to think it's going to be better than Burger King. Theirs really isn't.

I find it surprising that people actual have eaten bw3s. We tried a few times at the South location, and they literally do not bother to serve anybody. There is another one out in front of the Walmart on 84th and hwy 2 now. I never consider going there, maybe it's better now?

My favorite is Mellow Mushroom although the service can be slow. I've heard great things about Hopcat and if you are a beer drinker they have like 120 different beers on tap. I've been there for a couple of beers but not to eat. Not a fan of Buffalo Wings and Rings.

I ate a the Buffalo Wings and Rings in Omaha this past weekend and it was really good. Maybe the one in Lincoln isn't as good. At least the Bourbon BBQ wings were good and pretty fairly priced for the amount you get.

I used to not mind eating at BWW once in a while. It's, well...okay. I was there about six months ago and the food sucked, my kids burger was raw....and I mean COLD raw and they forgot my wife's drink three times. Gave it another shot about two months ago with some friends. Portions are now smaller and more expensive. Service is shi!!y....and so are the wing sauces. BWW sucks. Period.

Wasn't it George's that had a Make-Your-Butt-Hurt-in-the-Morning Burrito on its menu?

I used to not mind eating at BWW once in a while. It's, well...okay. I was there about six months ago and the food sucked, my kids burger was raw....and I mean COLD raw and they forgot my wife's drink three times. Gave it another shot about two months ago with some friends. Portions are now smaller and more expensive. Service is shi!!y....and so are the wing sauces. BWW sucks. Period.

So you're saying the food is terrible, and the portions are too small? Winking

Reactions: HuskerDana

Never really cared for BWW. Sauces are some of the worst and it's so dang noisy you can't hear anyone talk.

within walking distance of Pinnacle Bank Arena? We ate at BurgerFi and it was amazing. Wanted to go to Buffalo Wings and Rings but it had a 45 minute wait. Any other places with really good food near there that you would recommend? We got to Lincoln about 6:00 and places were already packed. Atmosphere down there is really nice especially with the ice rink and big screen.
Ivanna Cone; Sweet Cream Vanilla!

ADVERTISEMENT