ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln one of top 100 U.S cities to live.

Help you do what? You say you have a small house but sounds like you live south of Pine Lake. So you probably have a nice house. So sell it. Buy some older house in a small town and be happier.

prices for shlt homes are currently too high. also i doubt they will match my interest rate. nobody has made a worthy offer yet (I'd take 525k)...

because i said nice that you like the food here? bro, that's weird, be serious.
I'm trying to figure you out. You have posted you are a small town boy who wishes he was back there. But you don't like Lincoln's food? What food do you like then?

I'm trying to figure you out. You have posted you are a small town boy who wishes he was back there. But you don't like Lincoln's food? What food do you like then?

i liked oso burrito when it was in its original form. that is my favorite Lincoln restaurant.

That's a never ending game. When shit houses go down so will nice houses like the one you are selling.

I'm not going to take a loss. but if i sell now, i can wait for the drop. still need a buyer.

Naw man, Jae is a good dude. His perspective is unique and that's what makes his posts enjoyable.

pineapple-express-thanks-man.gif

Reactions: Laner2
how frequently do y'all have to purchase new tires? i already need new ones for the second time, and my car only has about 22,000 miles on it.

i blame the roundabouts.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
how frequently do y'all have to purchase new tires? i already need new ones for the second time, and my car only has about 22,000 miles on it.

i blame the roundabouts.
Not sure if you are trolling with this or not but good lord man. You buy new tires every other oil change? You must be driving like we did in high school where we drove around the roundabouts in the middle of night, going in circle seeing how fast we could go.

i blame the roundabouts.
Yeah.. seems excessive . I just bought my second round of tires for my car and she has 98k

• Wow
Reactions: Jaemekon
Not sure if you are trolling with this or not but good lord man. You buy new tires every other oil change? You must be driving like we did in high school where we drove around the roundabouts in the middle of night, going in circle seeing how fast we could go.

i wish it was a joke. i burn up the roundabouts on every go.

i wish it was a joke. i burn up the roundabouts on every go.
Again, not sure if you are serious but I would have your car checked by a legit mechanic. Unless you put junk tires on and have a major alignment issue that would be pretty crazy. Only time I've ever heard of something like that is people doing burnouts all the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Lincoln, but the city street infrastructure and city street works department are a freaking joke. They have no idea of how the city is growing and have wasted ten to hundreds of millions of dollars on redoing streets and roads in newer parts of the city to widen and or accommodate higher traffic flow. The inability to go north/south is a real issue.

The new south belt way connecting 77 to Hwy 2 is a game changer, at least for me.
Life isn’t Sim City. Every city goes through growing pains IF they’re growing as rapidly as Lincoln is.

Still amazed at how some people make their life so miserable. No amount of money or lack thereof would make me live somewhere I hated. No wonder we have idiots shooting up places, because people purposely make their life terrible.

Life hack: to pass folks on a roundabout, drive through it the opposite way (allegedly).

Most folks go slow, so it's not tough to pass them. There are a few uppity types that will suddenly find the gas pedal when you go to pass, but by the time they have realized what's happening, it's too late for them 🔥🤙.

I find this makes traveling through l town faster and more enjoyable.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Life hack: to pass folks on a roundabout, drive through it the opposite way (allegedly).

Most folks go slow, so it's not tough to pass them. There are a few uppity types that will suddenly find the gas pedal when you go to pass, but by the time they have realized what's happening, it's too late for them 🔥🤙.

I find this makes traveling through l town faster and more enjoyable.
giphy.gif

• Love
I get back to Lincoln about once a year. I’ve never heard a single person complain about traffic except for game days.
I think everyone in Lincoln complains about traffic. They just don't let it consume their lives. The people in my life that hated Lincoln did the reasonable thing and you know, moved. Seems like some people aren't smart enough to do that.

I get back to Lincoln about once a year. I’ve never heard a single person complain about traffic except for game days.
Agree. Since I left college in Lincoln I've lived in a lot of places and although inconvenient sometimes, Lincoln's "traffic" is minimal. Try living in DC, LA, Houston or some of the other cities that are truly bad. Makes you want to gouge your eyes out.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Agree. Since I left college in Lincoln I've lived in a lot of places and although inconvenient sometimes, Lincoln's "traffic" is minimal. Try living in DC, LA, Houston or some of the other cities that are truly bad. Makes you want to gouge your eyes out.
Orlando. I was a suicidal maniac every time I entered Orlando traffic.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Traffic engineering in Lincoln is the worst.
I went from about 9th and O to past 48th and was stopped by every....single.....light, and there are many. Even on intersections with almost no traffic crossing. The streets haven't been maintained by the current mayor. Just left for dead. Supposedly this is what people want because they vote the same doofus's back in.

I haven’t missed Lincoln the city since my junior year of college, senior year I was ready to get the f out. I agree with the above posters, no amount of money or interest rate is worth being miserable, change your situation dude.

• Wow

Do you come to town on gamedays?

I've been stuck in traffic in Houston, Dallas, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, and San Antonio. Yes, they suck too.

There is zero excuse for the issues we face in lincoln, i blame leadership for this massive failure.

I haven’t missed Lincoln the city since my junior year of college, senior year I was ready to get the f out. I agree with the above posters, no amount of money or interest rate is worth being miserable, change your situation dude.

I disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT