ADVERTISEMENT

WR might have quit today

Excited for the season no matter who’s on the team

Conference is going to absolutely blow, literally any team with a clue and some bounces can win 10+ with our schedule
Wow, a team that hasn't won more than 4 in season since 2016, is only hitting 25% against power 5 opponents in that time suddenly could win 10 with some bounces? The only reason this won't be a complete rebuild and a 1-2 win season is Rhule doesn't have a great young qb that he can build around...this will be a very young team when all is said and done, with a lot of inexperience even at the coaching staff level for coaching in maybe conference football. As bad as the conference is, we will be play a lot of teams that have beaten us over and over and over over the last 10 years, so they have quality players, and they try their hardest just like us. If we make a bowl game it will be an absolute miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: SaladTossingHawkeye
Wow, a team that hasn't won more than 4 in season since 2016, is only hitting 25% against power 5 opponents in that time suddenly could win 10 with some bounces? The only reason this won't be a complete rebuild and a 1-2 win season is Rhule doesn't have a great young qb that he can build around...this will be a very young team when all is said and done, with a lot of inexperience even at the coaching staff level for coaching in maybe conference football. As bad as the conference is, we will be play a lot of teams that have beaten us over and over and over over the last 10 years, so they have quality players, and they try their hardest just like us. If we make a bowl game it will be an absolute miracle.
Dude - a 10 win season would be an absolute miracle …. a bowl game is the minimum expectation. We’ve had the talent to make a bowl game the last three years and we still do. We had garbage culture and garbage staff. It’s go time. Take that “absolute miracle” garbage somewhere else.

Reactions: NebChicago
Tcu went from 5 wins to national title game last year

New broom sweeps clean

Literally nothing that’s happened the last 10 years has any bearing on this season

Don't forget that Iowa sucks.

Tcu went from 5 wins to national title game last year

New broom sweeps clean

Literally nothing that’s happened the last 10 years has any bearing on this season
Not sure if serious??? Nothing matters what happened? Except the remaining mid 3* players that lack depth, that’s all. TCU had NFL prospects on it. Name one player going in the first three rounds?

Why? Says “might have” in the title.

I’m glad nobody quit. I’m also glad we have posters who aren’t afraid to shoot their shot.
So go ahead and shoot your shot and see if it sticks on the wall.. Got it..🙄

So far it appears I was wrong...

But the dude that told me swears his info is correct.

But I will just say that it seems like I was wrong.
So since it now seems even to you that this information from your "dude" is wrong, then why not ask the mods to delete your post since it can potentially cause damage to the team? This is, after all, a fairly well read chat board and many players and coaches probably glance at it from time to time. I know I would. It is human nature to see what it is others are saying about you when you are a public figure. Do not think for one second that social media posts go unnoticed. And don't think for one second that they cannot create problems. Because they can.

I would think long and hard about trusting any further information from your dude. And if in a few days you turn out to have been right, then so be it. But I highly doubt you are.

• Love
Reactions: scarletred
So since it now seems even to you that this information from your "dude" is wrong, then why not ask the mods to delete your post since it can potentially cause damage to the team? This is, after all, a fairly well read chat board and many players and coaches probably glance at it from time to time. I know I would. It is human nature to see what it is others are saying about you when you are a public figure. Do not think for one second that social media posts go unnoticed. And don't think for one second that they cannot create problems. Because they can.

I would think long and hard about trusting any further information from your dude. And if in a few days you turn out to have been right, then so be it. But I highly doubt you are.
Politics
Politics
Politcs
Relgion
Voting

There, now the mods will delete it.

Politics
Politics
Politcs
Relgion
Voting

There, now the mods will delete it.

I’m not entirely sure it is untrue. It’s just that most of the smoke seems to be from anonymous message board posters and no one is tying even a semi-credible source to it.

Reactions: king_kong_
Glass half full
* NU needs to clear a few more scholarships.
* NU is probably going to run 2 TE sets at a higher %.
* Kemp, Washington and ICG remain, as well as Bonner. Even that fat bastard Fleeks.
* I’d rather have those fast freshman competing for reps than a disinterested Betts out there taking plays off.

I think this was a concern since spring. Heart or mind just wasn’t into what takes to play at this level. Gl to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT