government americans GIF

Good God! Why even come back?!

Typical Fall camp snakebite-fest:
-Teddy injured
-Nouille concussed
-farmer transfer
-Betts quits for 2nd time

God damn horseshit!

He's in line for major playing time, he's definitely in the top 4 until the freshman get up to speed.

A few things

1) Dean tends to pull things out of his arse. Not saying he is in this case (Rhule even said he had an injury in a practice presser), but this post doesn’t exactly calm the waters.

2) People are almost certainly overreacting

3) Still don’t think Betts will do much here, or anywhere else. His interview this spring had some admirable quotes, but it read to me like he came back for others and not himself.

He just does not seem to love the game the way you need to at this level to be successful.

Hope I’m wrong, because he obviously has a lot of talent.

Again, I am pretty much always wrong (except about married dudes not being happy) but I have now heard from 2 people that he quit.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
A few things

1) Dean tends to pull things out of his arse. Not saying he is in this case (Rhule even said he had an injury in a practice presser), but this post doesn’t exactly calm the waters.

2) People are almost certainly overreacting

3) Still don’t think Betts will do much here, or anywhere else. His interview this spring had some admirable quotes, but it read to me like he came back for others and not himself.

He just does not seem to love the game the way you need to at this level to be successful.

Hope I’m wrong, because he obviously has a lot of talent.
Not speaking for Betts or pretending to know what he thinks. I think it was easy to not love the game under the previous regime. I think with this staff it’s a lot easier. Give him a chance to have some success and it will be even easier.

Reactions: HuskerMania257460
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT