ADVERTISEMENT

many of you have visited this stadium in lawrence ...

VirginHawk, driving up and seeing the real Memorial stadium is an amazing site.
I am sure he's seen it up close a few times.

Vighawk, this board has a little culture issue. They all think they are Don Rickles doing his R rated Vegas show. Don't take any of it seriously.

I am sure he's seen it up close a few times.

Vighawk, this board has a little culture issue. They all think they are Don Rickles doing his R rated Vegas show. Don't take any of it seriously.
Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Is that the same scoreboard from 2007?! Yikes. I can still see 76-39 KU on that thing. How much does KU want for it?! I'll buy it and make it fish habitat at Big Mac.
no, not the same board. they updated "the hill" end zone and added some upscale suites some years back.

802ca30f-314c-4a17-949d-85f7607b3a63.jpg

Yep...first two games at Children's Mercy
I won't look it up but I think those first two will be against a couple marshmellows. But that said, I think it would be cool as hell to watch a major college football game at a smaller soccer stadium. I heard those tickets are in pretty high demand according to a season ticket holding friend of mine.

Did a K-state goofball really start a thread on a KU stadium? On a Nebraska football site? Wtf happened to this board?
lots of people are interested in stadium renovations particularly from a (past) rival institution. relax. it's not meant to insult or threaten you, just an information share in college football.

Reactions: dpnavy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT