ADVERTISEMENT

Bama transfers

Anegada1

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Omaha, Ne
Thoughts on any possible Bama transfers with the unexpected coaching exit ? I don't know enough to speculate on who might become available, but it feels like there could be some opportunities .

Portal is closed, right? It supposedly closed Jan. 3, but for team in NY bowls, they had five extra days. If that's business days, they had until Jan. 10, which is when Saban announced his retirement.

Was he holding them hostage to Bammer?

Portal is closed, right? It supposedly closed Jan. 3, but for team in NY bowls, they had five extra days. If that's business days, they had until Jan. 10, which is when Saban announced his retirement.

Was he holding them hostage to Bammer?
There is an automatic 30 day window opened when a coaching change occurs.

Reactions: 9and4
Thoughts on any possible Bama transfers with the unexpected coaching exit ? I don't know enough to speculate on who might become available, but it feels like there could be some opportunities .
Whatever happened to those backups from Bama Frost brought in? That safety and DT.

Reactions: Anegada1
Good question, seems like they never emerged from deep on the depth chart.
It seems like Alabama transfers are nice options because of their high HS pedigree. But unless a coach really knows a player well, I think it's buyer beware. Even at an Alabama, if a kid is older and still not playing much, it might be for a good reason.

Reactions: Anegada1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT