ADVERTISEMENT

World record for NU VB?

This event will be a litmus test - if severe weather derails all this planning and fanfare then we might as well shut down all university operations and drink a toast while acknowledging we had a good run - as the university is clearly cursed and further attempts aimed at the tiniest bit of success are obviously futile

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
Hard pass.
I've been to Memorial for two events not related to Husker football.

1. Atlanta Falcons played the Colts...many moons ago.
And way down the list
2. Farm Aid. Hot, sweaty, atrocious sounding.

Volleyball just to say I was there would seem just as distant from 2 as from 2 from 1. Not on my bucket list, sorry.

I don't care about VB at all BUT this would be a blast. Not the concert part and not the game(s) but the atmosphere, especially the tailgating and bars before the game. It will be electric in Lincoln that day.

Reactions: WHCSC
Some new country guy. McCreary?
He’s actually not all that new. I think he won American Idol 10ish years ago. He’s a got a couple good songs. But with that said, why have a concert? What’s the point of adding a middle of the pack country singer when they already sold out? Hmm…

He’s actually not all that new. I think he won American Idol 10ish years ago. He’s a got a couple good songs. But with that said, why have a concert? What’s the point of adding a middle of the pack country singer when they already sold out? Hmm…
I was referring to the genre New Country

Reactions: Dean Pope
Hard pass.

And way down the list

Volleyball just to say I was there would seem just as distant from 2 as from 2 from 1. Not on my bucket list, sorry.
Im Gonna Pee On You Dave Chappelle GIF

I heard from Sir Yacht that Trev was in discussion with Iron Maiden, but it fell through because Rhule didn't think "Two Minutes to Midnight" was uplifting.

Reactions: Laner2
I heard from Sir Yacht that Trev was in discussion with Iron Maiden, but it fell through because Rhule didn't think "Two Minutes to Midnight" was uplifting.
I heard we turned Taylor Swift down because we wanted something more in line with our values.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Hard pass.

And way down the list

When did the falcons play the colts at memorial stadium in Lincoln?

That was back in the 1970s some time, in fact the Denver Broncos played a preseason game in North Platte once I don't recall who they played though (I did not attend as I would have been far too young).

Reactions: saluno22
I think most preseason games should be played in college stadiums where there aren't pro teams

I missed out on the first ticket deal. I'm sure I've missed out on this one... But, what are you really gonna be able to see???:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT