ADVERTISEMENT

Word is out on the street that Troy Walters

The dude was literaly in his wedding. Thats some pretty good basis. Now yes, claiming he is Frost ride or die is a bit extreme, not sure about anyone else. I would have a very hard time firing my best friend and man a trust. My hope is that his best friend would realize just how important this thing is to him and he would leave on his own, knowing he can't cut it.
If you can't fire your best friend, don't hire your best friend. Any exec knows this golden rule.

He doesn't need to be fired. Some impatient spoiled Husker fans need to get a grip. THIS is one reason why Tom didn't want to hire Turner. Our fan base needs to chill just a little.
I dont even care. Thing is, we have one coach we've placed our faith in to reright the ship, only his opinion counts.
You can go on and on about how insane this all is, but they dont listen, they know.
People will just make up what they want to believe,those are the ones that are disagreeable, as their factual base is lacking.

I have it on good authority that this was completely accurate. It just turns out that Walters didn't like his current office and moved his stuff into Dewitt's office when he left. Now Dawson will move into Walters old digs.

Well at least this would definitely explain what I was told... thinking that he was moving on.

Not sure if he’s the “main” problem....but he is a problem. How many times do we need to see his defense fold like a cheap suit in late game situations? It doesn’t get any easier for him. He has to try and not get bent over by Brohm in game 1 next year.

Not sure if he’s the “main” problem....but he is a problem. How many times do we need to see his defense fold like a cheap suit in late game situations? It doesn’t get any easier for him. He has to try and not get bent over by Brohm in game 1 next year.
There are multiple factors involved in our defense's performance and ultimately the DC bears the brunt of responsibility. IMO, the injuries at safety, the deficiencies at LB, and the inexperience of the back 7 in the 3-4 were all major factors in how we played last year. ONE breakdown by your back 7 in a close game can cost you a game. There was one play against Iowa I think where we had them in 3rd and long. Chin put us in soft zone (like most NFL teams play) but our linebackers got TOO deep and allowed a receiver to catch a pass underneath where he ended up getting the first down by a yard or so. We dropped about 2-3 yards behind the sticks. Player mistake. I saw the same thing happen in an NFL playoff game the other day. The commentator pointed it out on the replay. The Patriots are masters at having Edelman catch that little crossing pass underneath a zone for first downs. Errors like that are critical when our margin is so slim.

Last edited:
You can laugh all you want now.. My source was spot on from the beginning...It was just a matter of time and it was all about SF time announcing it..
Yes he was. Whether he was or not doesn't diminish the humor of "he didn't like the office he had so he moved to a different one" for me. That would be such a typical thing to have cause a meltdown on Husker board.:):)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT