ADVERTISEMENT

New ad at tournament game in Memphis

The real trick is if he makes it to the women's game by halftime. I suppose a private jet would make that doable.

Maybe he'll bring us some much needed tourney luck.

Reactions: cmags82huskers
The real trick is if he makes it to the women's game by halftime. I suppose a private jet would make that doable.

Maybe he'll bring us some much needed tourney luck.
Well no doubt he has access to the private jet if he wants to try. Attending big sports events for your teams and being able to cheer them on has to be the most fun part of the job. What a way to be able to begin a new job.

A hazing ritual that’s been banned in 43 states.
What? It's has to do with frog gigging and playing TCU. Gigging is basically just spearing bullfrogs to eat. It's actually a pretty good time when you're younger IMO.

Now he’s gonna “gig ‘em” what is this anyway “gigging”?
Giggity is WAY Cooler!
glenn-quagmire-family-guy.gif

It was the staff member? I thought it was a staffer's son

You … fine sir, are correct. Thank you!

The father was already on staff and the son was set to join.

Blaise Taylor, the son of Texas A&Mrunning backs coach Trooper Taylor, was arrested Thursday night on two charges of first-degree murder, according to Nashville Police.”

“At Utah State in 2023, Taylor served as a defensive analyst under head coach Blake Anderson. According to reports from Football Scoop, the 27-year-old was recently set to be hired by Texas A&M.”

“According to the Bryan-College Station Eagle, Taylor was listed in the staff directory as a senior athletic assistant in the A&M athletic department, with a school email address and an office phone number.”

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/new...-taylor-blaise-arrested-murder-charges-report

What? It's has to do with frog gigging and playing TCU. Gigging is basically just spearing bullfrogs to eat. It's actually a pretty good time when you're younger IMO.
are you a barbarian? it's a small piece of red cloth on a hook

• Haha
Reactions: zrob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT