ADVERTISEMENT

Woche?

NikkiSixx

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 14, 2013
No, not that kind of woke.. but rather QB Jack Woche apparently walked on from ole miss..

his bio from Huskers.com
"
Jack Woche joined Nebraska as a transfer from Ole Miss, as he spent the 2022 spring season with the Rebels. Woche will have four seasons of eligibility at Nebraska.

In high school, Woche was a 2020 national champion as a senior at the IMG Academy in Florida. He completed 7-of-9 passes for 88 yards and had two carries for 14 yards and one touchdown. Before playing at the IMG Academy, Woche was a football and basketball player at Vandegrift High School in Austin, Texas.

"

is he here for depth, legit competition, both etc..?

No, not that kind of woke.. but rather QB Jack Woche apparently walked on from ole miss..

his bio from Huskers.com
"
Jack Woche joined Nebraska as a transfer from Ole Miss, as he spent the 2022 spring season with the Rebels. Woche will have four seasons of eligibility at Nebraska.

In high school, Woche was a 2020 national champion as a senior at the IMG Academy in Florida. He completed 7-of-9 passes for 88 yards and had two carries for 14 yards and one touchdown. Before playing at the IMG Academy, Woche was a football and basketball player at Vandegrift High School in Austin, Texas.

"

is he here for depth, legit competition, both etc..?
Probably wants to be a coach someday would be my guess. Clearly playing for Rhule has been a positive for guys wanting to coach.

Hmmm...intriguing, because it seems like that room has plenty of 3rd stringers in it already...So does Rhule think he's more than that?? Does he see something Lane doesn't?

Reactions: WHCSC
Looks like he barely played at IMG, which doesn't necessarily mean anything. My guess is Rhule anticipates several qb transfers or position changes and getting a walk-on backup to learn the system would provide stability to the room until he gets a balanced qb room that he wants.

Where'd he go? Interested in checking back on him.
I don’t know that he’s playing football anymore

As for Woche, I posted about him after seeing a new number the first day in practice

A good addition & I hope he brings some of Joey Freshwater’s ideas with him

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT