ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Woche?

Emmett Johnson probably wouldn't have got a carry this year if it weren't for injuries and fumbles so I think it's OK to question things.
100% agree. Burst, quickness, agility, speed, and toughness. Just looks different running out there. Best we've had since Ameer Abdullah. And he's got several years to get better. NU was also one of the few P5 schools to offer him which is surprising.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Satterfield said in his PC they are taking three QBs to WI and they will be HH, Sims and Purdy. He danced around HH's ankle problem saying they were going to see where he was at and what he could do. So....here we are, Saturday night the offense is going to be led by either a turnover machine, a turnover machine with a bum wheel, or the 3rd string QB who had a nice drive when pressed into duty, but proved to have horrible situational awareness when it counted most. Anyone expecting to maybe see some fresh blood off the bench will be disappointed. Hopefully Purdy will get the nod and prove to be serviceable.

And BTW, Satterfield didn't look as if he were having much fun being the NU OC.

Satterfield said in his PC they are taking three QBs to WI and they will be HH, Sims and Purdy. He danced around HH's ankle problem saying they were going to see where he was at and what he could do. So....here we are, Saturday night the offense is going to be led by either a turnover machine, a turnover machine with a bum wheel, or the 3rd string QB who had a nice drive when pressed into duty, but proved to have horrible situational awareness when it counted most. Anyone expecting to maybe see some fresh blood off the bench will be disappointed. Hopefully Purdy will get the nod and prove to be serviceable.

And BTW, Satterfield didn't look as if he were having much fun being the NU OC.
Sounds like HH is the emergency only QB. I think I would be taking Longval if it were me. We’re any of our WRs QBs in high school? ☹️

Reactions: WHCSC
Sounds like HH is the emergency only QB. I think I would be taking Longval if it were me. We’re any of our WRs QBs in high school? ☹️
I think I'd go Purdy, Simms (just to hand off) and then wildcat

I think I'd go Purdy, Simms (just to hand off) and then wildcat
Something lost in the discussion about Purdy’s long drive was that Satterfield said that Purdy had only repped the previous week in practice 2 or 3 of the plays called. Satt emphasized the importance of the QBs getting experience in our offense in order to be successful.

I don’t know how anybody can listen to that press conference and be critical of what he said or how he said it. I think he’s going to be just fine as our OC.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and WHCSC
Chasing Thompson away an bringing in Sims should get somebody hung ! Satterfield ???
You Just Dont Get It Austin Powers GIF by reactionseditor

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT