ADVERTISEMENT

Will Caleb Williams be a bust in the NFL?

Will Caleb Williams be a bust in the NFL?

• Yes

Votes: 67 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 23.9%

• Total voters
Andrew Luck

Generational talent, goes to a perennial Super Bowl contender

Plays 6 seasons, goes 4-4 in playoff games and quits after irreparably injuring himself off the football field

Yea. Definitely not a bust

🤣🤣
Made pro bowl 4 out of those 6 seasons

Yawn

Same old recycled bullsh*t I hear from all the softies here

Another witless dullard who thinks copy/pasting insults makes him clever
You said you’ll leave me to it .. then responded again about two nano seconds later. Wow I have the great Kong rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
O wow

How many times did he make it because Brady or Flacco were too busy making deep playoff runs?

Pro bowls as a metric? Get real
Your boy Winston made his one and only appearance due to Brady declining to go bang a sloot

You said you’ll leave me to it .. then responded again about two nano seconds later. Wow I have the great Kong rattled.
Yawn

Putting me to sleep

Two guys who never won shit. One’s a quitter, one is a great teammate.

You prefer the quitter who never liked football, I prefer the good teammate who would never leave his guys hanging.

To each their own.

Will be fun to see what insult you crib from some triggered softie next

xoxo

Yawn

Putting me to sleep

Two guys who never won shit. One’s a quitter, one is a great teammate.

You prefer the quitter who never liked football, I prefer the good teammate who would never leave his guys hanging.

To each their own.
Why you so thirsty for Tampa’s attention tonight?

Reactions: leodisflowers
I would argue that simply drafting him extends their futility.

I just do not see success in the NFL for him. Electric in College, but not a transcendant winner. I wish him luck, and what do I know anyway?
Taking USC from a 4 win team to an 11 win team wasn't good enough?

A lot of people in this thread are hoping he'll bust because they have this irrational hatred for USC.

I don't think he'll bust but I can envision a loss of fire from him. There's a certain rockstar element about him, a youthfulness and angst. I don't believe that energy is forever. The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Taking USC from a 4 win team to an 11 win team wasn't good enough?

A lot of people in this thread are hoping he'll bust because they have this irrational hatred for USC.

I don't think he'll bust but I can envision a loss of fire from him. There's a certain rockstar element about him, a youthfulness and angst. I don't believe that energy is forever. The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long
The single biggest factor is where he lands and the coaches/system he gets into. Almost all QB's are that way going to the NFL.

The single biggest factor is where he lands and the coaches/system he gets into. Almost all QB's are that way going to the NFL.
because the hope is that a coach will spur a developmental growth spurt, but they can't do it for them, it has to be internal

a guy like Joe Burrow was gonna be great wherever he went, and he went to one of the worst situations in recent years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT