ADVERTISEMENT

Where are

Sorry, but I can not respect anyone that supported Riley. The differences between Frost and Riley are night and day.

The last I saw of HTO/CoachDubs... he was literally trying to organize a meet up with another poster at the Husker basketball game in order to fight them. It was a type of "I'll bring my guys I know from the team and you can bring your guys." I believe the dispute was something about DPE...

I said that the whole thing was very embarrassing and he blocked me.

Reactions: huskerj12
The last I saw of HTO/CoachDubs... he was literally trying to organize a meet up with another poster at the Husker basketball game in order to fight them. It was a type of "I'll bring my guys I know from the team and you can bring your guys." I believe the dispute was something about DPE...

haha ...not surprised.... "bring his guys from the team" ...good god. I kind of miss him just for the entertainment value he brings.

I remember that argument, but I don’t remember him trying to start an actual fight over it.

Reactions: Yossarian23
No, certain individuals think they are always right, and when you share a different opinion which you may have more credence they would rather change the agenda to make you look bad or want to belittle you.
This is a discussion and opinion message board. But somehow it always seemed to turn into an"I know more than you" or"my opinion is the only one that matters" .....

You guys are here strictly for my entertainment. It's hilarious to me that grown men will make plans to meet in public to either fight or compare notes on who has the best "insider" info. Let HTO/Dubs back on.

Coach Dubs, Riley the Crutch, and Archie Graham? Have not seen any of them on here in weeks.

There was a thread on RSS that asked about Tim and it was locked "because he is not able to respond."

Well, I had my suspicions that maybe a temporary ban was involved. But I also thought maybe they had just drifted off to the pay board or just got sick of posting on here.

This started happening to me quite a bit. So glad that I paid for the Christmas deal to get the articles and the pinned threads on the premium and platinum boards, but I find myself spending much more time on RSS than the free board.

I enjoy the free board more as far as normal conversations go, but I like the inside info at times from some posters on RSS, or at least being able to read what Sean and Nate post and comment.

There were some that seemed like they always wanted to start fights and earned an all expenses paid trip to Chile. A couple mods got tired of the fighting and sent a group of posters packing a couple months ago.

As a mod, do you get free access to the paid site or do you have to pay for that like the rest of us? Just curious :)

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I don't miss a couple of them. Seem a couple them were always belittling someone for something trivial.

There was a thread on RSS that asked about Tim and it was locked "because he is not able to respond."

This started happening to me quite a bit. So glad that I paid for the Christmas deal to get the articles and the pinned threads on the premium and platinum boards, but I find myself spending much more time on RSS than the free board.

I enjoy the free board more as far as normal conversations go, but I like the inside info at times from some posters on RSS, or at least being able to read what Sean and Nate post and comment.

As a mod, do you get free access to the paid site or do you have to pay for that like the rest of us? Just curious :)
Our privileges include everything, including the Platinum Board. We even have access to The Main Board. It's pretty crazy over there. It's like the wild west where the sheriff has been shot and nobody wants to take his spot. Haha.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
Our privileges include everything, including the Platinum Board. We even have access to The Main Board. It's pretty crazy over there. It's like the wild west where the sheriff has been shot and nobody wants to take his spot. Haha.

Pretty sure I have never been to the main Rivals board before, except maybe if someone shared a link to it.

I can only imagine having 100 times the crazies on it... :eek:

I miss the board posters that used to have some interesting inside info. I'm willing to tolerate wars of arrogance for some juicy tidbits. Used to be that way around here, in days long gone by.

Reactions: dpnavy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT