ADVERTISEMENT

Sims

If you don't discipline your players, you end up with an undisciplined team. The only thing kids care about is playing time. If you say "if you turn the ball over you can't play for us", but then you keep putting the kid out there, they figure out you are all talk. If you really are playing for year 3, you discipline from day one even if the backup player isn't very good.

This. The fact is Rhule failed to get a P5 caliber QB in the portal. The other guys behind Sims are not much better, if at all
Is turning the ball over at the clip Sims has 3 years of record behind him REALLY better? 31-27 TD to INT ratio. Not including fumbles lost by Sims Really? Gun to your head really?

He wasn't run off. He didn't want to stay. Staff wanted him to stay.
Obviously not badly enough. Given what the alternative is, the staff should have been on their hands and knees begging him to stay. Don't think they came close to that.

I have Penn State-Delaware on one screen for my PSU family and Colorado-Nebraska on the other for me. I know PSU is playing an FCS team today but seeing Sims side by side to Allar is depressing as hell.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Despite years and years of Martinez destroying our souls, it’s pretty fascinating that we decided to bring in an even worse version.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Despite years and years of Martinez destroying our souls, it’s pretty fascinating that we decided to bring in an even worse version.
Martinez is Peyton Manning compared to Sims. Move him to a receiver position.

This. The fact is Rhule failed to get a P5 caliber QB in the portal. The other guys behind Sims are not much better, if at all
He did. Also we had a qb that was alright and we would be 2-0 if he was here. This offense is dog shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT