ADVERTISEMENT

What game will we win next?

With AM I don't see a team on the schedule we can't beat. We would have to play mistake free and have some turnovers fall our way, but we have enough talent to compete with anybody on our schedule.
I’m sorry, I don’t share this opinion, and AM will be very, very good over his career if he stays healthy. There is nothing that gives me confidence we’ll do major damage on the ground against Iowa, Michigan, OSu, MSU or Wisconsin ”- in 2018, in that order. Can AM sling it well enough against them- tbd.

Why,the ‘pipeline’ is leaking oil in the Oglala aquifer. We have a looonnngg way to go up front to fix the break.

Buckle up. Going to be downs and a few ups until this issue is rectified. It is ‘the’ biggest obstacle.

Reactions: bshirt73
Not from what I have watched the last two weeks, talent or not this team is no better than last year or under Pelini. Troy pushed around pretty good yesterday. Troy!

Nothing against Bunch but Nebraska wins with 2AM playing in that game and we score from the 8 yard line...

Reactions: bshirt73
If you can’t see the difference in tempo and skill set between the 2 QB’s I have no eye apperal to help you..
You cant say with 100% certain that AM would have scored from the 8 yard line, if you can maybe go out buy some lottery ticket, just it seems you can predict the future

Colorado shut the offense down in the second half last week and that was with Martinez at the helm most of the way. Neb has played one good half of football on offense period. Hail Martinez all you want but whether they can be successful even under him is very questionable at this time!

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Colorado shut the offense down in the second half last week and that was with Martinez at the helm most of the way. Neb has played one good half of football on offense period. Hail Martinez all you want but whether they can be successful even under him is very questionable at this time!

I think I can speak for the majority I like our chances with him healthy not saying we’re going to win every game from here on out but at least we will be in games with Bunch our chances of winning are slim to none..

Purdue
Northwestern
Minn
Illinois
Make up game
and Wiscky upset
I like this list. If Martinez comes back healthy and can stay healthy I think we have at least a chance to win those games. Maybe even Michigan State and Iowa. But.... our offensive line play has to at least marginally improve for that to happen.

Last edited:
Purdue, Northwestern and maybe Minnesota, but outside of that, I can't see another with or without AM. I just hope Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio State have mercy on us. I think both Michigan and Ohio State will take us to the wood shed, but Wisconsin may have pity on us
You forgot Illinois. It's our best shot at victory.

Nothing against Bunch but Nebraska wins with 2AM playing in that game and we score from the 8 yard line...

Probably so. A pipeline OLine and we win even with Bunch.

An inept Oline "and" a 3rd string back-up qb.......it's a rough business.

With AM I don't see a team on the schedule we can't beat. We would have to play mistake free and have some turnovers fall our way, but we have enough talent to compete with anybody on our schedule.
except Colorado? if you think AM makes a difference against Michigan, you'll be disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT